Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2014, 17:19   #1
BHPian

And then, there is Venu Vedam...

Dear Team-BHPers,

Really excited to be a part of this community. I have been trying to get into this community for a long time and finally made it just now.

It so happens that whatever search that I do on the internet, I invariably get redirected to a discussion on this forum. And I usually get the answer here. Not just an answer but the context, the discussion and the well rounded answer.

Take for example, last week's drive from Hyderabad to Pune and Adlabs Imagica. I was searching for the best route and saw a thread that discussed exactly that. The thread was a God-send. It told me which road to follow, which hotel to eat on the way and which restrooms are clean!

This time I knew I had to get in. So I spent a lot of time framing the answers to the registration questions. I minced no words. Just my views of why I should be in this forum. Thankfully here I am. Hopefully someone approves this post soon

Coming to me, I am a software junkie living in Hyderabad - 38 years old. I drive an XUV500 W8 FWD. I love driving. Recent drives include trips to Chennai, Nellore, Bangalore, Pune. Planning a road trip to Ahmedabad from Hyderabad soon.

What I find exciting about driving is the ample opportunities we get to tread the road less traveled (quite literally) and soak in the local culture along the way. That connect is missing when we take the train or the bus.

Hope to be a positive addition to this remarkable family.

Oh I forgot - "Hi Everyone"

Thanks
Venu
venuvedam is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th October 2014, 16:17   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: And then, there is Venu Vedam...

Welcome to our community, Venu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venuvedam View Post
Team-BHPers
We call ourselves BHPians

Quote:
It so happens that whatever search that I do on the internet, I invariably get redirected to a discussion on this forum. And I usually get the answer here. Not just an answer but the context, the discussion and the well rounded answer.
Hope you're planning to contribute your 2 cents into this pool of knowledge.

Quote:
I drive an XUV500 W8 FWD.
Love the XUV500, what an all-rounder. It doesn't feel like its from the house of Mahindra at all (I mean it in a good way). Hope to see an ownership report sometime.
Old 18th October 2014, 18:28   #3
BANNED

Hello Venu,

Welcome to TeamBHP. Good to see another member from Hyderabad.

Awaiting the XUV review!

Do go through the rules before proceeding!

Anurag.
Old 19th October 2014, 00:20   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

We call ourselves BHPians

Love the XUV500, what an all-rounder. It doesn't feel like its from the house of Mahindra at all (I mean it in a good way). Hope to see an ownership report sometime.
I stand corrected. Team-BHPian

Yep, love the XUV500. One of the best decisions of my life.
Old 4th November 2014, 22:26   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to team-bhp.

Wish you a great time here. The Hyderabad-Chennai and Hyderabad-Bangalore thread would be of good use.

I frequently use the former myself.

Keep Revving.
Old 5th November 2014, 11:36   #6
BHPian

Welcome to the group. Your name strikes a chord in my brain. By any chance are you from the company that is just opposite to ISB?

Hope you have fun here. If you are a food lover, I urge you to visit the Guide to eating out in Hyderabad/Secunderabad thread. This thread has some great reviews on the eating options in the twin cities.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks