Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2014, 12:36   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians. I'm finally here

Good day everybody.

I'm Varunan from Chennai, a Mechanical Engineer by qualification and working with an automobile OEM out of my passion for anything with wheels or gears.

I'm very excited to be a part of the team as I have been literally hooked up to the site for the last 4-5 years and finally it feels great to be accepted into the forum after 3 attempts.

We do travel frequently and are more of an impulsive travellers. The moment we decide to visit some place, we load the car and start planning the trip on the go. Team BHP has helped in many such trips. Hope to continue the tradition.

Currently I ride an Enfield TBTS for commute and a Civic whenever I feel Chennai heat becomes unbearable, which is most of the time. Gifted an Activa 125 to wify few months back after reading BHP'ians comments. A good choice in the end. Thanks for the valuable comment.

Love to own a RD 350 and a RD 125 but still waiting for the right time to indulge in this activity. I always dream of a Jaguar, a Ferrari, a Beemer, a Safari (Yes our own. Am a big fan of the SUV) or all of the above in my garage. Woking towards it and hope will do in a couplle of years.

Previously Owned a Pulsar 150, 200, Wave, indigo and an Ikon. All sold with a heavy heart except Wave, still used by my dad for occasional grocery trip.

Also had a Rajdoot 175D in the family, but lost the vehicle when frequently moving between cities and houses.

Looking forward to a long association with the forum and meeting as many guys as possible.

Thanks again for welcoming me into the forum.

Cheers,

Varunan
varunanb is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th November 2014, 13:35   #2
BHPian

re: Hello BHPians. I'm finally here

Welcome to the forum!

Hope to see a couple of travelogues up from your end.
Old 6th November 2014, 15:42   #3
BHPian

re: Hello BHPians. I'm finally here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy View Post
Welcome to the forum!

Hope to see a couple of travelogues up from your end.
@Stiggy. Will surely start sharing my travelogues shortly. Unfortunately trips had dried for the past 3 months and have to revive habit sooner. Thanks for the encouragement.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks