Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2014, 15:43   #1
BHPian

Reintroducing myself

Hello Fellow Members,

More than 4 years ago I joined team-bhp, but never posted much so I guess I owe you peeps an introduction. Well, I did an introduction thread then but you know 4 years is a long time. Even though I haven't changed much but still.

I am from Dehradun and work in Noida. I am into music, gadgets and long drives. Have owned a Karizma 2005 for 2 years, a Ford Mustang when I was in US for 2.5 years and now that I am back in India I drive a Duke 200.

Owning a Mustang was a childhood dream come true, but trust me when I say nothing can beat the adrenaline rush and the feeling you get when you drive a motor bike. The Duke is my favorite bike till date.

My day job is being a software engineer who writes and debugs code and once I am home I listen to music and blog on my website. I am addicted to Android and have owned most Android phones. Right now I am rocking a HTC One M8, Nexus 5, Moto 360 and a retro looking Nokia 8310.

Weekends are meant for early morning Bike drives from Noida to Gurgaon and back.

Hope to see you more of you peeps in here. If anyone is interested in a drive on any weekend, hit me up via PM and we can plan something out as long as I am not in Dehradun.

Thanks
Munchy
munchy_cool is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th November 2014, 22:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Reintroducing myself

Welcome once again. Hoping to ride with you in Dehradun. And you gotta have an apple as well now. I have one now. ��
Old 10th November 2014, 10:54   #3
BHPian

re: Reintroducing myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Welcome once again. Hoping to ride with you in Dehradun. And you gotta have an apple as well now. I have one now. ��
for a sure man, we need to ride in Doon. Now only if you get the red CBZ fixed so that i don't have a drive an Activa in Doon
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks