Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2014, 10:16   #1
BHPian

I am here, finally!

Hello Everyone,

I am from Bangalore, 35 years of age. I am a car and travel enthusiast.
I feel very elated to finally get my membership on T-bhp approved. I have been following T-bhp forums for over 3 years and it always used to feel bad just to read and not being able to contribute or ask questions.

I work for an MNC and like going on road trips every quarter.
I initially owned a Maruti 800, sold it and bought a Toyota Qualis, sold it and bought a Hyundai Santro Xing XP, sold it now and have booked a Renault Duster 85ps Diesel RXL Plus. I have been promised delivery by end of this month. I am preparing for it's arrival by going through all discussions on Duster available on T-bhp.
I look forward to a good time with all of you at T-bhp! Like they say "Keep Revvin'"
Falcon_blr is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th November 2014, 18:47   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: I am here, finally!

Hey Falcon,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Even if you just read through the forum, it's fine. It's better to read and gain knowledge than impart half knowledge. However, if you have any questions, I urge you to go ahead and ask them.

Good to know that you make it a point to go on a road trip every quarter. Don't give up the practice.

See you on the forum.
Old 21st November 2014, 09:15   #3
BHPian

Re: I am here, finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hey Falcon,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Even if you just read through the forum, it's fine. It's better to read and gain knowledge than impart half knowledge. However, if you have any questions, I urge you to go ahead and ask them.

Good to know that you make it a point to go on a road trip every quarter. Don't give up the practice.

See you on the forum.
Thanks a lot Aditya! Hoping to be a active participant and contributor on T-bhp.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks