Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2006, 07:47   #1
BHPian

Not So Proud Owner of Esteem 2005

Hey There,.. Saw this great place to land!!! Its cool and all members are really great!! I have Esteem 2005 and I am quite disappointed with its performance. Was planning to buy new Car..I have my eyes on Verna CRDi...In last one year I had my AC compressor changed twice. Mileage is around 10-12 and pickup really sucks. Car feels lazy in city takes time to feel awake on highways and car has low quality doors. Planning to sell it off as soon as possible. I had Esteem 95 earlier and it really rocked! The Euro III version lacks power at lower end of rpm. Can somebody tell me firm price and date of launch of Verna CRDi. Thanks…C Ya Around!!
Old 6th August 2006, 09:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Rohit Bagai,

Welcome to the gang. Im really surprised that the Esteem you have have has dissapointed you in performance. So you waiting for the Verna ?

Well according to dealers here in Mumbai - the Verna expected on 10th Oct 2006, though some cars will be available to customers on 1st October (for this bookings are already open and people have already started booking the car if we believe the dealers).

And yeah do go through the Announcments and Rules Section before you start posting.

Have an enjoyable stay !

Last edited by normally_crazy : 6th August 2006 at 09:12.
Old 6th August 2006, 09:40   #3
BHPian

Thanks normally_crazy for the update!!
I really love this place. Already started feeling part of a great Gang!
Old 6th August 2006, 10:06   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rohit welcome to Team-BHP. i have not heard many owners complaining about the performance of the Esteem. Verna Crdi looks very good on performance atleast on the paper.
Old 6th August 2006, 12:11   #5
BHPian

Hey sridhar24
Even I kept my 95 model esteem for 6 years. And took a test ride on Euro II. But unfortunately I bought Euro III and there the problem was. I personally feel that guys looking for performance are not buying esteem ...it may be simply because there are other options available.

Any one out there who has Euro III version of Esteem and feels its crisp as it used to be?
BTW there is a korean website for verna
Thanks
Old 6th August 2006, 13:03   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks