Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2014, 23:50   #1
BHPian

Thanks Moderators and Hi BHPians

Thanks Moderators!

Hello BHPians,

I really feel honoured to be a part of this beautiful community.
I am a Doctor by profession but a car lover by passion. My passion for motoring started in late eighties with family owned Ambassador, Lambretta, Chetak, etc. to present day when I own a Nissan Micra diesel, a Ford Fiesta petrol, a Royal Enfield bullet machismo, a bicycle KHS Alite 500.

My journey of driving from early teen years to late thirties included many brands, many types many sizes of cars form crude Jeeps (WWII Willys) to refined BMWs, Mercs from Lambretta, Royal Enfield, and RD350 to Harley Davidson, etc. During my journey I met a few minor accidents, a lot of learning, making mistakes and learning from them, fast rash driving to stable sedated driving. While searching my next car I came across this beautiful community and fell in love with it, and soon became addicted. This community helped me decide my next car to be Skoda octavia 1.8 TSI and also helped me and my wife in deciding the colour to be race blue. We initially booked silver Octy for the fact that sunroof looks good on lighter shades, but after reading beautiful reviews by other members we changed the colour to race blue.

Now I realise what I missed on my journey of motoring, a beautiful company of like minded folks, that's what I lately found out.

Let's grow together.

One sher from a famous poet dedicated to people who started this movement:
"Main akela hi chala tha janib-e-manzil.
Log sath aate gaye kaarwan banta gaya."

Thanks a lot again,
Heartiest regards,
Rev_rohit

Last edited by aah78 : 5th December 2014 at 02:20. Reason: Post edited for grammar, spell-check & spacing.
rev_rohit is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th December 2014, 12:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Thanks Moderators and Hi BHPians

Hey Rohit,

Welcome to Team-BHP. That's a long list of car's you've owned / driven. Good to know that the community has helped you in choosing your new car.

Everyone makes mistakes. Only the wise learn from them and become safer drivers. Here's a on that.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks