Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2014, 16:18   #1

BHPian at last!

Hello fellow BHP-ians! Feels great to be a part of this esteemed forum.

This is Lon here, another auto-lover from Mumbai.
Been in love with cars and bikes since childhood. Big fan of driving (secretly wishes to get into motorsport - start with a mountain rally event or so :-P)
Love reading up on cars and bikes generally.
My garage currently houses: Fiat Linea, Suzuki Esteem, Bajaj Avenger & Yamaha R15.
Also a big fan of go-karting, hit the track from time to time.

Some Indian cars I love and follow currently: Fiats (all of em, have loved the Italians since the longest time), Hyundai i20 & Verna, VW Jetta, Honda City, Renault Duster, Audi Rs4, Mercedes Benz C63 AMG, BMW M5 to name a few.

My dream cars are an SLS AMG, DE tomaso Pantera, Lamborghini Diablo & a Ferrari F340.

Look out for my post on my Fiat Linea coming up soon, along with a write up on my 800 km trip on it!

Arriverderci!
Lon Jones is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th December 2014, 18:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: BHPian at last!

Welcome to the forums Lon, glad to have you with us!

Your dream cars are definitely on the bucket list of many bhpians (Would personally be happy with even a remote controlled scale model)

Looking forward to the post with your Linea and the write up on your road trip. Travelogues are one of the hottest sections on the forums & you will find detailed posts from different parts of the world (Take a look here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/ )

Hope to see you on the road and as always, drive safe!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks