Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2014, 01:46   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians. Finally here and from Goa :)

Hello all the BHPians here.

Lemme take the pleasure of introducing myself. I'm Akshay Tendulkar, Production Engg from Goa. Biker by heart and mind. Owns a 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180 UG3 and 2014 KTM Duke 390.

As far as four wheels go personally own a Hyundai i10 and has dads Honda Amaze Diesel for those torque filled drives.

Any help or assistance when in Goa. Feel free to ping. Will try my best to assist.

And yeah also belong to riding group named GEARS - Goan Enthusiasts And RiderS. Co-founder and social media cum group admin
akshayhonda is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th December 2014, 16:51   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians. Finally here and from Goa :)

Welcome to the forums Akshay. Given the number of bhpians who travel to/pass through Goa every year, your assistance could definitely prove valuable.

For anything related to cars have a look at the Indian car scene. From regular scooters to SBK's, the motorcycles section will have the latest updates from all over the world. If your riding club is into long distance riding the travelogues section may interest you.

Looking forward to seeing your updates on the forum. Ride safe!
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2014, 17:58   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians. Finally here and from Goa :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Welcome to the forums Akshay. Given the number of bhpians who travel to/pass through Goa every year, your assistance could definitely prove valuable.

For anything related to cars have a look at the Indian car scene. From regular scooters to SBK's, the motorcycles section will have the latest updates from all over the world. If your riding club is into long distance riding the travelogues section may interest you.

Looking forward to seeing your updates on the forum. Ride safe!
Thanks for the warm welcome Tushar. Glad to connect with all up here.

Yeah, I'm aware about the inflow of car/bike enthusiast that come to Goa. Would be glad to connect and be of help. After all in case I need some assistance when me or my buddies are travelling the circle of such enthusiast really proves to be of great help
akshayhonda is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks