Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:31   #1
BHPian

Hi Everyone

Hello BHPians
This is Shankar Gyanchandani from New Delhi. I have been mere a reader for over 4 years and now only took the plunge of joining the group. THanks to the Moderators for allowing me to join the forum. I am 31 years old and working as a Business Consultant with an IT company.
I currently drive a Hyundai Grand i10 CRDI and share a great passion for cars.

In the past 13 (read official) years that I have been driving, I have driven Fiat Padmini, Maruti 800, Santro Xing, Maruti Swift and now driving a Hyundai Grand I10. (among cars) and Bajaj Chetak, Hero Honda Passion and LML Vespa NV.

I love driving and have done a lot of it in India and Abroad. Will try and participate in sharing my experience on the forum.

Team BHP offers a lot to learn from all of us and I wish to absorb as much as possible.

Wishing all of you safe driving and luck ahead.

Regards,
Shankar Gyanchandani
ShankarG is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th December 2014, 17:32   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi Everyone

Hi Shankar.

Welcome to Team-BHP. From the list of cars and bikes you have put up, I take it that you are into small, practical and frugal vehicles. The Grand i10 is one of the nicest cars in its class.

Looking forward to reading your experiences.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2014, 15:35   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi Everyone

Thanks Aditya and Everyone else who have been a major Inspiration. Will surely try and share my experience going ahead.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks