Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2015, 21:05   #1
BHPian

Hello Hello!

HI guys/gals!!

I joined this community a while back, but did not see this section. Now that I clicked on the link, why not introduce myself.

I am Akshay, live in Gurgaon, work in IT, want to leave and be self-employed. Am a certified Pilot with a FAA acrobatic rating. The only thing after aircrafts that I love are Cars. I am the son of an Ex-Fighter IAF pilot(retired).

My first car bought with my own money was an Esteem VXI Black, that's all the money I had, and with my flying hobby, the esteem was my car for a while. I am now a proud owner of a Silver Octavia 1.8 TSI.

I am very happy to be a part of this community!! Enjoy the posts!!

Last edited by GTO : 6th January 2015 at 18:06. Reason: Typos
akshaystephen11 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 18:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Hello!

Glad to have you on board Akshay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaystephen11 View Post
Am a certified Pilot with a FAA acrobatic rating. The only thing after aircrafts that I love are Cars. I am the son of an Ex-Fighter IAF pilot(retired).
That's quite an interesting background and one that a lot of people would like to know more about. Looking forward to your posts, whether its about your Octavia or any aerial escapades
Old 7th January 2015, 04:42   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaystephen11 View Post
HI guys/gals!!

I joined this community a while back, but did not see this section. Now that I clicked on the link, why not introduce myself.

I am Akshay, live in Gurgaon, work in IT, want to leave and be self-employed. Am a certified Pilot with a FAA acrobatic rating. The only thing after aircrafts that I love are Cars. I am the son of an Ex-Fighter IAF pilot(retired).

My first car bought with my own money was an Esteem VXI Black, that's all the money I had, and with my flying hobby, the esteem was my car for a while. I am now a proud owner of a Silver Octavia 1.8 TSI.

I am very happy to be a part of this community!! Enjoy the posts!!

What is a FAA acrobatic rating. Did not know it existed. Is that a rating or an endorsement? What kind of certifications as a pilot do you have? Very interested to hear as a Fellow FAA pilot
Old 7th January 2015, 14:44   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello Hello!

[quote=akshaystephen11;3616743]HI guys/gals!!

QUOTE]

Hi akshaystephen11,

Welcome to the forum!
Read your post twice & kept reading again.Specially that part which said you are a pilot & work in IT
Looking forward to your posts.
Congratulations on the Octavia
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks