Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2015, 13:54   #1
BHPian

A Team-BHPian, finally!

Hello Guys

Finally, I'm a member now, yay! Proud to be a part of the team-bhp auto enthusiasts community!!

A bit about myself - I'm your normal average IT Joe working in Bangalore. Passionate about 2 things (surprisingly both of them end in mobile) -
mobile & automobile

While my professional interests overlap with the former, my driving passion caters to the latter. I am, usually, a sedate driver (I don't cross 100 even on the Nice road, really) who likes to keep his car shining, fresh & looking sleek (with tips gleaned from the great Rudra Sen and other detailing heads, I should add).

My previous rides -
HH Splendor 2000 model - sold in 2008
M 800 2007 model - sold in 2010

My current rides -
Bajaj Pulsar 180 2008 model
M Swift VXI 2007 model

Looking forward to a lot of learning from the mods & seniors here; might end up contributing what little I know of as well.
turboturtle is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th January 2015, 07:47   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey turboturtle,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to hear that you are a sedate driver. With the unpredictable nature of the elements in our country, a sedate and cautious driving style is the most sensible way.

Trust you have familiarised yourself with the rules of the community.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2015, 08:35   #3
BHPian

Re: A Team-BHPian, finally!

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 16th January 2015 at 09:58.
Abhiram is offline   Received Infraction
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks