Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2006, 14:19   #1
BHPian

My introduction and warm greetings

Dear Members,

I am Debasis from Hyderabad.By trining I am a doctorate in Science andPGDM.I work in an ITeS company as head operation.I am married with a son(9y) and a daughter(3y).My wife is an embryologist. We have been living in this city for the last 13 years and ofcourse, we love Hyderabad.

I got to know about this forum from mouthshut.com while conducting resarch before bying my new Baleno.My first car was M800 which I drove for about 5 years.Then I upgraded to ZenLX which was with me for about one and half year.And I recently bought Baleno LXI after comparing thoroughly with Ford Icon Flair,Fiesta 1.4ex Petrol and IndigoGLX.Since my daily travelling is between home and office (approx 25 km) I was sure for a petrol car.And of course I drive myself.I love it because I find it as an way of relaxation where I can at least use my hand and leg mussele a little.
I love occasional cooking too.

While selecting a 3 box sedan(Rs.6-7Lakh range) I broused extensively the sites like Autocar,Carwale,Mouthsut etc.to get the first hand information about the ownership experience as well as expert advice.Ultimately I landed up in TBHP.And that's it.TBHP has finally consolidated my bying decision.And I think I have made a right choice.I am enjoying my Baleno.

Thanks to one and all of TBHP.Special thanks go to all the morderators and super admin.This is a great service to all the car lovers for covering almost all aspects of vehicle selection,maintenance,testdrive,road guidance,social and safety issues on roads and what notin a decent and unbiased manner.At an age where all of us are moving in a fast pace and there is very little time to spend for anything, it is a sheer delight to see your quiry getting answered in a lightening speed by somebody or other.My kudos to the man who first started this site.

The only problem is that TBHP is sensuous and prohitively addictive.Time simply flies with TBHP.
I hope I will be accepted as a humble member among you.With this note, I wish all the best for team BHP.Good-bye.

Warm regards,

Debasis
Old 12th August 2006, 16:34   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I love it because I find it as an way of relaxation where I can at least use my hand and leg mussele a little.
Join the minority that sees driving as a mode of relaxation. Interesting intro, Debasis and great to know that we were able to help you out in your search for a car. Spend some more time with us. Then you will have upgraded tyres, K&N filters and free flow exhausts coming!
Old 12th August 2006, 17:14   #3
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Welcome!..
and congratulations on your new baleno!.. that car sure flies.
Complete VFM.

Enjoy team-bhp...
Old 13th August 2006, 17:57   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Enjoy your new car.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks