Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2015, 18:20   #1
BHPian

Ahoy!

Hey guys.

Ankit here from the aamchi mumbai! Firstly, a big thank you to the moderators for approving my membership. I have been religiously checking team bhp for the latest reviews on new cars since I wanted to sell my 5 year old Beat LT & wanted to buy a better car. We started off with the Premier Padmini a long time ago & I still remember the massive bench seats & enormous boot on that car. Dad bought the Zen next which we drove for 11 years! And after me cribbing like a little kid, we moved on to the Vento. In the meanwhile, my mom & I bought the Beat for ourselves. I always had this weird thought in my head that my first car would always be a "good" car. I really don't know what I meant by that.

I'm a merchant naval officer by profession, so my driving is not too much since I'm home hardly for a few months & driving in Bombay is such a pain!

After much deliberation, I finally decided the beauty to replace my loyal Beat & then I started researching, realizing I have some cash to spare & bought the Polo GT TSI.

Oh man, what a car! I will put up some pictures later. Ordered it in November 2013 & it was delivered within a month! Till date it has run about 1000 kms & I've managed to unleash the beast just once on the Bandra reclamation (I was a little skeptical about the run-in period of the engine). No mods have been done on the car yet. Maybe that'll change later, depending on how much I learn about modifying cars here.

So anyway, that's about me. I would definitely love to meet up with you guys some time & I'm looking forward to engage in much car talk with everyone on the forum!!
Cheers,

Don't drink & drive!
polo_ankit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2015, 18:23   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Ahoy!

Hey Ankit, weclome to the forum. Do go through the rules before you start posting in the other sections.

You are right, Polo is one heck of a car. Look forward to a detailed ownership review

See you around !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks