Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2015, 22:13   #1
BHPian

Fourth time Lucky - Vanakkam Team-BHP!

21st Jan 5:50 pm, I check Team-BHP and I still am not able to post anything. God, how many more days should I wait to become a full time member of this forum. As I was cursing myself for not able to become a member, pops up a message in Gmail - "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED". Wow, I could not just believe that. Rechecked the mailbox and yes, I have become a member. It was fourth time lucky for me!!!

This is Vicky, born 1986, basically a Tamil born and brought up in Kerala, lived in Hyderabad for some years and now in Namma Bengaluru!!! I am a Mechanical engineer by qualification but do nothing related to that for a living.

Once an auto freak, always an auto freak - thats me. My mom fondly remembers how I could tell a Premier Padmini from Ambassador and a Bajaj Chetak from a LML Vespa when I was three or four itself. No different now, I always try to keep myself updated about the latest in automotive world. I dont limit myself to cars or bikes, I love everything from bikes to cars to buses to trains.

Stumbled upon Team-BHP an year back and since then Ive constantly been hooked up to this forum. Anytime and every time, this website is open in my Chrome window.

Thanks to all mods and fellow members for keeping this forum so clean, unbiased and full of information. Looking forward to learn more and contribute to this community!!!
Vigkey is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2015, 00:23   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Fourth time Lucky - Vanakkam Team-BHP!

hello vicky, welcome to T-BHP.
Wish you have a pleasant stay here. Do share about your rides, hobbies, profession (may be)
Mr.Boss is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2015, 10:49   #3
BHPian

Welcome on board Mr. South Indian. I think this is the best name to you, as you have been in all the four states.

You will have a lovely time on the forum. Happy Motoring dude.
rki2007 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2015, 11:29   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard!

So what do you drive/ride now? What are your pastimes? Have a nice time here!

PS: Do familiarize yourself with the board rules and posting etiquette. The forum is pretty strict about it. The first 25 posts are moderated before they go live so do have some patience!
Gannu_1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2015, 12:01   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigkey View Post
21st Jan 5:50 pm, I check Team-BHP and I still am not able to post anything. God, how many more days should I wait to become a full time member of this forum. As I was cursing myself for not able to become a member, pops up a message in Gmail - "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED". Wow, I could not just believe that. Rechecked the mailbox and yes, I have become a member. It was fourth time lucky for me!!!
Yes, I can relate to this. Mine got approved on 6th attempt. I just got an infraction yesterday for being careless :( Do read the forum rules mate. Happy for you.
SyncNest is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2015, 12:10   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
hello vicky, welcome to T-BHP.
Wish you have a pleasant stay here. Do share about your rides, hobbies, profession (may be)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Welcome aboard!

So what do you drive/ride now? What are your pastimes? Have a nice time here!

PS: Do familiarize yourself with the board rules and posting etiquette. The forum is pretty strict about it. The first 25 posts are moderated before they go live so do have some patience!
Thanks Mr. Boss and Gannu sir!!!

A 2006 Honda Unicorn is my daily ride. For weekend long drives, we have a 2008 pre-owned Dzire Zxi.

I play cricket. Being a 6' 3" 100 kg man, I am a fearsome (??) fast bowler. Love riding my bike and my car. Favorite time-pass is to curse and swear (in my mind) at motorists who have pay no heed to the rules. Feel really bad when people with Team-BHP stickers do that

Definitely Gannu sir. I am keeping that in mind every time I make a post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Welcome on board Mr. South Indian. I think this is the best name to you, as you have been in all the four states.

You will have a lovely time on the forum. Happy Motoring dude.
Thanks mate!!! True, I introduce myself as a "true" South Indian to my new acquaintances.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks