Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2015, 13:43   #1

Hello All

Hello All,

I am Chirag, I have been lurking on the forum for several years and finally decided to sign up.

I currently work with Carzonrent/Myles Self drive out of Delhi.

I own a bunch of cars (I never sell my old cars) and currently drive a 2014 Duster. We love to drive to offbeat historical locations.

Cheers

Chirag
chiragpatnaik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2015, 17:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello All

Welcome Chirag!

I chose your company's self-drive service when we were in Delhi for the Auto Expo - related thread.

Truly believe that Myles, Uber, Zoom Car etc. negate the need for a 2nd / 3rd car in the house. Plus, you get all that variety. I'm a big fan of Uber too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragpatnaik View Post
a 2014 Duster. We love to drive to offbeat historical locations.
Tell us you bought the AWD? It's a truly remarkable SUV. Surprisingly competent offroad, and even better ride quality than the 2WD.

See you over on some interesting thread!
Old 23rd January 2015, 06:16   #3

Re: Hello All

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Chirag!

I chose your company's self-drive service when we were in Delhi for the Auto Expo - related thread.

Truly believe that Myles, Uber, Zoom Car etc. negate the need for a 2nd / 3rd car in the house. Plus, you get all that variety. I'm a big fan of Uber too.
Ironically it was this very post that got me exploring this field as a career. After reading your post and several other reviews here, I reached out COR to see if they had any opening etc.

And I agree it is a pretty exciting place and time to be in this type of a service. We are seeing phenomenal growth and we are seeing some really interesting guest stories across usage segments right from Mercedes at one end to Nano at the other.

For eg there are already a few guests who take our cars (different) 3 times a *week*. And others who take SUVs for several months. Anyway, more later.

Quote:

Tell us you bought the AWD? It's a truly remarkable SUV. Surprisingly competent offroad, and even better ride quality than the 2WD.

See you over on some interesting thread!
Yup. And everytime I sit in my car, I have this huge grin on my face. Never going back to a sedan again. (ok, maybe a Aston Martin if ever the budget permits)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks