Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2004, 17:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

oh man, it's about time. i have been waiting so long for an indian forum, it could probably have been funny. i tried in vain sometime back trying to start a proper forum for petrolheads, but it just didn't bloody work out. so idecided to just hang around at international forums, which are very amazing.

im 19 years old, and have been a gas head for most of those years. hoping to meet more as myself. currently residing in mumbai, doing my auto engg. someday, ill have my own sportscar company. something along the likes of Noble.

well anyway, save myself for the rest of threads.

ohh, i do have a very huge collection of car videos, which are amazing, so if anybody would like to lay their hands on them let me know ..and how.
Old 16th March 2004, 17:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Oye P-Head

Good to have ya here. We agree, and it was about time team-bhp came into existence what with millions of car enthusiasts in existence around India.

I envy you for pursuing your passion in education, must be fun studying eh>

GTO
Old 16th March 2004, 18:29   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey PH,
It's good to see that we're getting more number of members each day. And it give us greater pleasure to learn that every one knows something or the other about cars. So, this forum has turned into the perfect platform to exchange views and knowledge about automobiles.

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 16th March 2004, 20:48   #4
RJK
Senior - BHPian

hey Phead,

welcome aboard ! u said u were dng auto engg..even i wanted to do that man ! anway r u in Saboo Siddik college ? 'coz a frnd of mine is also there in that coll dng auto

M3
Old 16th March 2004, 21:26   #5
Senior - BHPian

yeah i am dude...in the same college...whats your friends name? and which year is he in? i might know him
Old 16th March 2004, 21:57   #6
RJK
Senior - BHPian

his name is tarkesh but he got a drop in FE.....ur in which year ? whats ur name btw ?
Old 16th March 2004, 23:45   #7
Senior - BHPian

i got a drop in FE too, that was last year though. in june ill be going to SE. woohoo! my name is priyank. that name seems familiar, but i have been out of touch of college for a year now. so.
Old 17th March 2004, 10:39   #8
Senior - BHPian

we should be in the same class..there is only one auto class, but in FE the classes are mixed up as everybody had the same subjects. maybe ill get back with him in SE.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks