Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2015, 16:20   #1
BHPian

Hello from Bangalore!

Hi fellow bhpians!

"Yoo Hoo! I'm the king of the world!" - Jack , Titanic
That was exactly the first feeling/thought that came into my mind when I got the magic mail with the approval of my membership.

This is not really my first post on team-bhp (The first one was for thanking a few fantastic reviews which I have been following while I was still not in team-bhp)

So, I am from Bangalore as the title says. I am working as a help desk employee for a reputed international bank. Love cars and bikes the same crazy way. I also love anything about computers and love a bit of painting and drawing (which seem to have taken a back seat while my work and laziness have taken a front seat)

- How did I hear about Team-BHP?
I happen to stumble across this site before anyone told me about this. But yes, I came to know how amazing it is from my friends and I delved deeper into its forums. Since then I am hooked! I would like to thank the fantastic job the moderators do. Especially you GTO! You are like a fast alert watchful friendly cop! Kudos!

I would also like to add how I managed to not get into team-bhp on my first failed attempt. I was clumsy and lazy. That explains why I skipped reading a few rules and FAQs before applying for membership.
Then I knew what needs to be done and did it - be honest. I think the mods saw how much I loved team-bhp and my car and hence let me in. Thank you Admin and Mods!

Last but not the least. I own a Deep Black Polo GT TDI (1.6).
I am totally in love with the car and to be honest it still teaches me a lot of new things even after being a driver for about 10 years now.
Hoping to post an ownership thread soon.

Stay safe guys! See you somewhere in the forum and hopefully during a meet soon!

Karun

PS: The Saint_Krish handle idea comes from my middle name Krishnan and our newly formed biker group Piston Saints.
Saint_Krish is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 16:42   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Bangalore!

Welcome to TBHP. That's a nice and slick introduction, must say.
Please go through our board rules and start a great journey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint_Krish View Post
... and love a bit of painting and drawing (which seem to have taken a back seat while my work and laziness have taken a front seat)
Like to know/see more about these.
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 16:57   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Bangalore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Welcome to TBHP. That's a nice and slick introduction, must say.
Please go through our board rules and start a great journey.
Like to know/see more about these.
Thanks Rudra. I really do not have something new which I can show you guys. The corporate life can really tire you and I am losing interest in my hobbys.
I used to learn painting when I was just out of school. My parents tell me that the very first thing I drew was a big circle with a few crosses inside it and called it "WHEEEEL"

I plan to pursue photography as a hobby though. A DSLR is in the cards. Just waiting for the cash!

Thanks again!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks