Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2015, 23:31   #1
BHPian

Introduction

Hello BHPians,

This is Chandan from Mumbai, currently reporting from Bengaluru.

Although i have been silently following Team-BHP since 2006 it's only recently that i decided to join the forum. Though not being a part of it prevented me from contributing to Team-BHP but i must admit that following Team-BHP has helped me immensely improve my wisdom related to automobiles and i thank the forum founders and members for it.

About myself, I am 29 years old and was bitten by the automobile bug quite early in my childhood. I love reading automobile magazines, BS Motoring was my favorite and literally had a huge collection of it numbering in hundreds until my mom sold them off without me being aware of it...

I currently own a City Vtec (driven by my dad) and an Avenger 180, basically I am a rider at heart and strongly believe in the concept of All-The-Gear-All-The-Time.

I am an Automobile engineer by qualification and currently working for Mercedes-Benz R&D in Bengaluru in the field of crash analysis(passive safety) for Vans and Trucks.

I would be extremely happy to contribute to the forum and help increase collective knowledge.

Thanks.
Gaur

Last edited by GTO : 6th February 2015 at 15:09. Reason: No acronyms when referring to cars please
Gaur is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th February 2015, 00:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Introduction

Welcome on board!

It must be nice to be able to work in the field of one's interest. Maybe you can post a thread about the general life at an R&D unit of an automobile manufacturer.

Looking forward to your threads!
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2015, 02:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

re: Introduction

Welcome aboard!

It would be interesting to know more about what you do. Looking forward to your next thread.

Cheers!
IshaanIan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th February 2015, 22:55   #4
BHPian

Re: Introduction

Welcome baba! Looks like we got something in common - me too started checking out TBhp around 7 years back but only registered last week
Cheers to another rider/automobile enthusiast.
katoom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th February 2015, 23:26   #5
BHPian

Welcome onboard gaur. Would love to know more about your work. Please create a thread on this as soon as possible.
Do go by the forum rules. Ride and drive safely.
Finally, ending it the 'BHP' way:
Keep revvin',
Neel
petrolhead_neel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2015, 10:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Re: Introduction

Chandan is my dear friend since my college days and we have mutually shared a lot of knowldege and interest in Automobiles. We have spent hours chatting and discussing about everything that moves on wheels.

Hey Chandan,

Good to have you on-board man. Looking forward to your ownership review of the awesome Vtec and also do share your experience of working in Benz.
raj_5004 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks