Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2006, 16:27   #1
BHPian

Hello Fellow BHP-ians

Hello Everybody.

It has surely taken me time on this forum to graduate from a spectator to a member to my first posting. So hear I am on a boaring afternoon in office when most of the office has decided to go on a RH (Restricted Holiday) -- I have spent the better part of the day on Team BHP reading and re - visiting my favourite posts.

Let me introduce myself and my JOURNEY through Team BHP.
I am Ritayan / 33 yrs old/ a Bong by decent/ working in entriprise software solutions for the Hero Group (Hero Honda)/ Living in Delhi/ Lived in Melbourne - Dubai -Khobar in that order equally devided over a 12 year period.

A littile about my Family - Automobile Freeks - My Grandfather had a automobile workshop - still run by my Uncle - My Dad was into Imported car selling - So you can imagine Auto runs in my blood.

My run into Team BHP started in Jan 06 when I was looking for a new car / decided on a Indigo Marina - and just was looking at reviews. Mouthshut led me to Team BHP. Though I got a very mixed response for TATA cars in general - My Heart was set on the car and a decent upgrade from my 2004 Santro Xing XP with 40,000 km on the ODO.

It took me another 4 months to convince myself to become a member and another 1.5 months for my intro post (GTO) I think you have the stats. It is like either you get married and then fall in love or you fall in love and then get married. The later happened to me.

I guess my boss is wondering what am I typing away for so long.. so I shall call it quits now.. sorry if I have broken any rules.. My first post remember.. more to come soon...

Take Care

Ritayan
Old 16th August 2006, 17:46   #2
BHPian

Hey ritayan,..Welcome to the best place. Enjoy your ride!!
Old 16th August 2006, 22:56   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey ritayan,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Nice intro.
Old 17th August 2006, 17:36   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Ritayan, and welcome to the Team-BHP. Hope you pass on those automotive genes to your next generation.

How come you picked the Marina? Space? Travelling?

Please do acquaint yourself with the board rules section.
Old 18th August 2006, 09:47   #5
BHPian

Thanks for the Welcome

Thakyou for the welcome, GTO Marina , because of my travel 100 Km daily ...

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks