Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2015, 12:18   #1
BHPian

Passion and Purpose, together..

Hello everyone,
My name is Krishnan. Am based in Gurgaon. 55 years since I came into this planet.
At last got to be part of Team-BHP. Did not succeed in an earlier attempt. I have been reading various threads since last three years.
We have two four wheelers, extremely proud of both. Skoda Yeti , four and half hours old, and, Toyota Corolla, almost nine years old.
My life partner Bindu (also became a Team-BHPian recently) and I have driven more than a Lakh kms across India, starting with our first car, Maruti 800 in 1998 to the most recent, Yeti.
Our passion is to travel and our purpose is to Fund education for employment through ShikshaDaan, our not for profit institution set up in 2012.
We are now setting up ourselves for THE epic journey - cover 676 districts, 29 states and 7 union territories in India to raise and fund beneficiaries through ShikshaDaan.
Our journey starts in our Skoda Yeti on 1st March this year...
This year we celebrate 25th year of our togetherness too..
Seek the help and support of all TeamBHPians in this journey!
Regards, Krishnan
Krishnan V G is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 15th February 2015, 16:30   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Passion and Purpose, together..

Welcome on board Team-BHP, Mr. Krishnan.

It is rare to see such philanthropy amongst us, and my salute to you for your efforts and dedication to such a magnificent cause. Your website was very informative.

May you have a safe & successful journey in your enterprise to travel across India starting next month. I am sure BHPians across the country would be honoured to make your acquaintance in person and help you in any way possible.
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2015, 18:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishnan V G View Post
Hello everyone,
My name is Krishnan. Am based in Gurgaon. 55 years since I came into this planet.
At last got to be part of Team-BHP. Did not succeed in an earlier attempt. I have been reading various threads since last three years.
We have two four wheelers, extremely proud of both. Skoda Yeti , four and half hours old, and, Toyota Corolla, almost nine years old.
My life partner Bindu (also became a Team-BHPian recently) and I have driven more than a Lakh kms across India, starting with our first car, Maruti 800 in 1998 to the most recent, Yeti.
Our passion is to travel and our purpose is to Fund education for employment through ShikshaDaan, our not for profit institution set up in 2012.
We are now setting up ourselves for THE epic journey - cover 676 districts, 29 states and 7 union territories in India to raise and fund beneficiaries through ShikshaDaan.
Our journey starts in our Skoda Yeti on 1st March this year...
This year we celebrate 25th year of our togetherness too..
Seek the help and support of all TeamBHPians in this journey!
Regards, Krishnan
Sir,

Welcome to team-bhp! Hitanshu here!

That's a noble initiative you're starting. Do create a thread with your travel plan and live updates - that'll help you reach out to other BHPians for syncing up and help where required. Would love to meet up when you drop by Chennai!

Congratulations in advance for your 25th anniversary as well!

PS: Would you be carrying your cycles with you in the Yeti?
Old 15th February 2015, 18:52   #4
BHPian

Hi Hitanshu thanks for your wishes and suggestions. In discussion with Skoda and Thule to make changes so that we can carry and use our Treks.

Thanks SS-Traveller for your wishes. Thanks for visiting our website. It's undergoing a major transformation in tune with our plans.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 16th February 2015 at 09:54. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts made within the 30 mins window.
Krishnan V G is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2015, 19:38   #5
BHPian

Hi Sir,

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay at team-bhp.

All the best for THE epic journey.
Old 16th February 2015, 09:13   #6
BHPian

Quote:
At last got to be part of Team-BHP.
Welcome on board Krishnan sir. Eager to hear more about your long trip across the country for fund raising. All the best for your trip.

Quote:
Old 16th February 2015, 11:14   #7
BHPian

Thanks very much for your wishes, streetlife and null.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks