Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2015, 01:28   #1
BHPian

Won't you welcome me?

Sorry about the title . Please ignore. I am glad that at least my membership was finally approved, I can take care of welcoming myself.

I am from Jodhpur (Rajasthan), have shifted my base to Pune since 4 Years now. I like driving cars & riding bikes, I am an occasional photographer too. There are two kinds of people, one are those who sing in the bathrooms and one are those who sing at their loudest in their cars. I am the latter one. I can make you go crazy if you are sitting by my side when am driving. The longest drive I have taken so far is of 2700 Kms, Pune to Jodhpur and back. Me, The driver and wifey, The Navigator.

It has been a wonderful experience being a reader of this forum since more than a year now, and I am sure it is going to be hell of a ride being a member.

See you around.

Thanks,
Ashish
Engine_Roars is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th March 2015, 08:36   #2
BHPian

re: Won't you welcome me?

Dear Ashish,
Welcome aboard!!!
Aapka tahe dilse swagat hai.

Happy motoring.
Raosaheb Desai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2015, 10:36   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raosaheb Desai View Post
Dear Ashish,
Welcome aboard!!!
Aapka tahe dilse swagat hai.

Happy motoring.
Thank you, Sir . Happy Motoring to you too!!
Old 8th March 2015, 12:53   #4
BHPian

Hello Ashish Sir,
Welcome onboard!! Have a nice stay. Please read the rules of our forum and always abide by them.

What cars/bikes do you own? An intro is incomplete in T-BHP without this information

Keep revvin',
petrolhead_neel
petrolhead_neel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2015, 14:16   #5
BHPian

Kamaal karte ho Ashish ji! Welcome aboard!

You're happy that your membership was approved 'finally'. How many tries went in before the 'finally'?

-Bhargav
Octane_Power is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2015, 14:23   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
Hello Ashish Sir,
Welcome onboard!! Have a nice stay. Please read the rules of our forum and always abide by them.

What cars/bikes do you own? An intro is incomplete in T-BHP without this information

Keep revvin',
petrolhead_neel
Hello,

The time spent waiting for the membership to get approved was spent on going through the various rules of the forum. Rest assured, Sir.

And you can find the details of my Cars & Bikes in my Signature however here are the details.

Car - Hyundai Xcent and Tata Indica
Bike - Bajaj Avenger which is going to leave the stable pretty soon and help me on move on towards something newer.

Thank you for welcoming me .

Thanks,
Ashish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
Kamaal karte ho Ashish ji! Welcome aboard!

You're happy that your membership was approved 'finally'. How many tries went in before the 'finally'?

-Bhargav
Ha ha .

This "Finally" happened in the third try. The last time I was this nervous was during my boards exams, and now after this "finally", I have a strange feeling that I should have at least tried for IIM's, I might have got through.

Thanks,
Ashish

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 9th March 2015 at 02:59. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the edit button instead of creating successive back-to-back posts.
Engine_Roars is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2015, 14:28   #7
Senior - BHPian

On a more flippant board, I may have replied with an image of Pan Parag :-)
(hooray for 80s kids!).

Nevertheless - welcome to TeamBHP! Have a great time here!
phamilyman is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th March 2015, 15:28   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine_Roars View Post
Hello,

The time spent waiting for the membership to get approved was spent on going through the various rules of the forum. Rest assured, Sir.

And you can find the details of my Cars & Bikes in my Signature however here are the details.

Car - Hyundai Xcent and Tata Indica
Bike - Bajaj Avenger which is going to leave the stable pretty soon and help me on move on towards something newer.

Thank you for welcoming me .

Thanks,
Ashish
Thanks for your swift reply. Actually I was viewing your intro through the Team-BHP app which does not show signatures.

Anyways, so what are you going to replace your Avvy with? A Royal Enfield, Harley or do you want to join the KTM RC club? Do let us know about your shortlist. Hoping to bump upon you on the Motorcycles section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine_Roars View Post
Ha ha .

This "Finally" happened in the third try. The last time I was this nervous was during my boards exams, and now after this "finally", I have a strange feeling that I should have at least tried for IIM's, I might have got through.

Thanks,
Ashish
There are BHPians who have got their membership after many, many more tries than that of yours. Won't tell any more.... Find out yourself
Old 8th March 2015, 23:18   #9
BHPian

Swagat hai aapka humari is adbhut duniya mei, aasha karte hain apki yatra sukhad ho.

Glad to see another Pune entry on the forum, do share your contact number so that I can get you added up on the Whatsapp group.

Happy motoring,
Aniruddh Joardar
599gto is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2015, 23:28   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
On a more flippant board, I may have replied with an image of Pan Parag :-)
(hooray for 80s kids!).

Nevertheless - welcome to TeamBHP! Have a great time here!
Thank you Very Much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
Anyways, so what are you going to replace your Avvy with? A Royal Enfield, Harley or do you want to join the KTM RC club? Do let us know about your shortlist. Hoping to bump upon you on the Motorcycles section.
Am done with cruisers for now, so no RE or HD. RC Club looks tempting, but for now I will sit back, start saving money and wait for R25, Pulsar 400SS and any other new entries.

Thanks Again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 599gto View Post
Swagat hai aapka humari is adbhut duniya mei, aasha karte hain apki yatra sukhad ho.

Glad to see another Pune entry on the forum, do share your contact number so that I can get you added up on the Whatsapp group.
Hi,

Thank you for such a warm welcome .

Being a newbie, I do not have permission to PM you. Please let me know how can I share my Contact Number other than that, as I am a bit skeptical about sharing it on a public forum.

Thanks,
Ashish

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th March 2015 at 16:05. Reason: Post edited. 2 smileys max please!
Engine_Roars is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2015, 13:37   #11
BHPian

Re: Won't you welcome me?

Welcome aboard, I too understand how taxing it is till you get your membership approved. That kind of make the entry worthwhile I guess. Happy motoring and keep posting..
Old 10th March 2015, 16:24   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.shankar View Post
Welcome aboard, I too understand how taxing it is till you get your membership approved. That kind of make the entry worthwhile I guess. Happy motoring and keep posting..
Thank you.

Yes, it is taxing but that is what makes this forum what it is today. Had getting membership been easier, we would not have been that proud to be a part of it.

Happy Motoring to you too!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks