Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2015, 20:50   #1

Hi fellow motor enthusiasts!!

Hi Guys!!
I have always ended up on the pages of teambhp whenever I googled for automobile related queries. From the very beginning I enjoyed reading stuff discussed on this forum because there was absolute order in every thread and 99% of the posts/replies were useful and related to the thread topic. So now I have finally decided to join teambhp as a member because I have my own car now and Im looking to make modifications to it. I want as much advice and support from reliable people and hence, here I am. So cheers and looking forward a wonderful experience online!!
jakobjosf is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th March 2015, 21:49   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi fellow motor enthusiasts!!

Welcome aboard! I hope you have a blast on team bhp. Do remember to follow the rules, for they are enforced very strictly.

Bought a Vento and looking to modify it? I'm already waiting to see the final result. Seeing that you are based in Kochi, modifying your ride should be a piece of cake.

I hope you have a pleasant experience online!
Turbo_asd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2015, 23:16   #3

Re: Hi fellow motor enthusiasts!!

Thanks Turbo_asd! Yes planning to make some changes to my Vento.. Will be doing it slowly and one step at a time though. But will definitely update on the forum. Thanks again!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks