Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2006, 00:45   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

G'day & glad to be here!

Greetings, BHPians!

Wow, am I so excited to be here! This site is amazing! 'really rocks!
So I decided I jus had to be a part of it!

Neways, a little abt meself- I'm a 24 yr old eccentric weirdo who apparently lives stubbornly in a world of his own & is practically difficult to understand by the present-day society! Main reason being I'm such a die-hard addict of vintage/classic vehicles (besides every other thing tats old!), cud get stuck on them for AGES even if I see them in pics./books!
I hail from Hyderabad, altho been living in Visakhapatnam aka Vizag, a coastal city in AP for the last 2.5 yrs.
Abt my possessions on wheels, I've owned a couple of Standard Heralds, currently own a Vijai Super scooter plus my late father's 1974 Standard Gazel & jus acquired a 1960 Fiat 1100....
Also glad to find one of my net friends, Karl Bhote (aka karlosdeville) already here!

Ok, so tats abt it for an intro I guess! 'hope to hav a good time here & exchange lots of automotive info. ww/ yall!

Cheers!

Last edited by F50 : 20th August 2006 at 14:23.
Old 20th August 2006, 01:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Stanher,

Welcome To Team-Bhp.
Just Go Through Announcement Section Before Posting.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 20th August 2006, 03:55   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Stanher, and welcome to the Team-BHP. Its a coincidence but we just dedicated a section to vintages. You will find it as a sub-section in the Supercars forum.
Old 20th August 2006, 14:15   #4
BHPian

Hello Stanher,welcome to Tbhp, looking forward for some interesting posts on classic n vintage vehicles from your end..Just curious to know if you have uploaded pics on webshots website and have the id iamstanher ???Loved those pics.

Cheers Ed..
Old 20th August 2006, 23:26   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey guys,
Many tks for the warm welcome!

Mugen, yup, jus gone thru the announcement secn...

GTO, yup, visited the threads on vintage cars......btw, if u've seen the pics. of the Fiat classic club rally in pune, u'll find one of my cars (recently bought!) there- 1960 Fiat 1100, car # 37 (MMB 1021) in a couple of those pics.....

Neways, making arrangements to go to Pune this weekend or early next week to get the car transferred in my name/NoC etc....

egangsta, yup Iam Iamstanher! And u must've noticed most of those pics. wer from Karl.....

Last edited by GTO : 21st August 2006 at 11:17.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks