Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:24   #1
sun
BHPian

Glad that I found this site, didnt expect such a forum with indian members, especially a lot of trivandrum guys...

I am staying at Pongamoodu, tivandrum, along the NH. I am a Dental Surgeon and have a Lancer SLX D and a Fiat UNO, which I am looking to replace, and it was during this search that I found this site. I had been through most of the threads, especially those about the Scorpio, as I am looking forward to it especially the one that is going to be intorduced with the 2.2l engine. I have a family of 6 including my parents, and am looking for a diesel car to sit at least 6, mostly city drives, and the occasional long trips with all 6. I zeroed in on the scorpio, but was being put off by its handling issues. Think it will be rectified by the lighter, more powerful 2.2 l engine. Any ideas other that a scopio.

All inputs welocme.
Old 22nd August 2006, 09:50   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Sun, and welcome to the Team-BHP. You might also want to consider the Innova - It would suit your purpose much better.
Old 22nd August 2006, 18:39   #3
sun
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
Hi Sun, and welcome to the Team-BHP. You might also want to consider the Innova - It would suit your purpose much better.
Thank you GTO.

But I dont lke the shape of the Innova (personal preference, i think it looks like a bloated pig... Innova users here please forgive me for what i said ) So it is a choice between Tavera and Scorpio. Tavera is too utilatarian and so that leaves the scorpio.. i guess. Will wait for the new scorpio, and see how it performs...
Old 22nd August 2006, 21:35   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey sun,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
What about the TATA Safari DICOR. It's the most comfortable for 6 people.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed