Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2015, 13:33   #1
BHPian

A storm is brewing!

CAUTION: Neither I am a chetan bhagath nor a Shakespeare, just a normal kid around the block with no writing skills. So please do bear with me throughout this tragedy (yes at the end that would be your feeling).

Introduction, The last thing I want to do on this planet Earth. But it happens to be the first thing on the list, for all my new endeavors. So who am I? I am human being with 2 eyes, 2ears, 2 hands, 2 legs, a brain and a heart who always act paths apart, just like a woman. Jokes apart, I am a young chap who would be turning 25 this June. Born and brought up in the biryani land where every other street has a biryani point, yes you are heading the right path it’s none other than Hyderabad.

People call me devi/Krishna/lanka, but one person calls me with all kinds of weird names babu, bujji, bangaram gosh, what not. Presently I am doing my masters in mini Hyderabad, dallas. Yes I do love my city so much, that I travelled half way around the globe to do my masters in a university filled to brim with desi students. Been with the forum for more than 9 years but just played a spectator role. I need to thank frankmehta for introducing me here because his thread on esteem was the one which redirected me to this forum from google and eventually this became my 2nd girlfriend. The unconditional love I have towards this beauty (forum) is irreplaceable in words.

Born and brought up in an entrepreneur family where cars and travelling played an important role. Anything with a wheel makes me go umm. I have grown seeing highways most of my vacation breaks, those days were awesome. I still remember long drives in new cars used be a round trip of 800+kms, thats how passionate dad was towards travelling. Our vehicles are not less than intercity buses that crunch miles for breakfast lunch and dinner. Our vehicles stay for a period not less than 5years and crunch more than 200k. let me give you an example, recently we bought an ciaz less than 5months old already touching 33,xxx kms and going strong. In 2 years they see more than 70% of their mileage and after that their position would be taken by another vehicle.

At present we have 2 vehicles in our family a ciaz and endeavor, there used be a laura which was totaled recently (that was another awesome vehicle there). Safari is my dream machine and other than that all other cars out of my budget are the ones I want in my garage. Out of the automotive world, gadgets and ps games excite me. There used be an old id of mine but due to extensive in-use of my brain, became ghajini and lost all the credentials from the memory. Finally here I am to make the lives of my dear forum members and moderators more miserable with my dumb questions. Hope I doesn’t get banned on bases of insufficient knowledge. Behold my dear family members a storm is brewing

Mod note: Post EDITED to add paragraph break. Helps with readability. Thanks.

Last edited by Jaggu : 4th May 2015 at 15:29.
ldk2 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th May 2015, 14:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: A storm is brewing!

Welcome to Team BHP (Again), I see that you are passionate about cars, so you're obviously in the right place. Wish you many miles of safe driving.

Just a bit of friendly advice: Please do a spell check before posting. Your title has a spelling mistake, which is a tad careless, especially on an introduction post.
Lalvaz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2015, 14:32   #3
BHPian

re: A storm is brewing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
Welcome to Team BHP (Again), I see that you are passionate about cars, so you're obviously in the right place. Wish you many miles of safe driving.

Just a bit of friendly advice: Please do a spell check before posting. Your title has a spelling mistake, which is a tad careless, especially on an introduction post.
Thank you for the advice lalvaz. Actually there is a bit work that needed to be done, by the time I realised it was posted already and I am not sure how that can be edited after 30min? I am slowly getting hold of the tools, will be there eventually.

And once again thank you for the advice.
Old 4th May 2015, 15:53   #4
BHPian

Re: A storm is brewing!

Enjoy your time over here Idk2. There are lots of knowledgeable people around who can take care of your queries easily.
But to make the experience better can we request you to share few good travelogues of your recent trips.
Old 5th May 2015, 09:31   #5
BHPian

Re: A storm is brewing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouraC View Post
Enjoy your time over here Idk2. There are lots of knowledgeable people around who can take care of your queries easily.
But to make the experience better can we request you to share few good travelogues of your recent trips.
I believe it may not happen any time soon, as there aren't any good pictures to support the travelogue. But would keep this in mind the next time we travel around.
ldk2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks