Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2015, 13:50   #1

Geared up!

BIG Hello to my fellow Team BHPians; after a long wait, finally i am a part of this classy forum which is blessed with gems like you all.
To start off my introduction as per regulations of course:

I am Akash Mehta aged 24 years, currently working in Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Chennai, India under Customer Services division. My affection towards auto world can be clearly reflected with my career start too.

Adding to this, needless to say any micro level automotive query whenever struck my mind linked me to Google - Team-BHP. DIY threads still keep me occupied for hours.
I still remember in my earlier days when i just bought Chevy Spark, which had cold start problems, googled a lot ran through many forums, finally got some help out of here only.

My garage currently includes Chevrolet Spark LT-2011, got Lovato CNG kit installed the moment i got my hands on it

Had a good time with Maruti Alto which served me hassle free for 9 quality years.
Planning to add a premium diesel hatch or sub-4 metre sedan very soon considering my family and running requirements.

To conclude my first post cum introduction part, looking forward for a techie nitro boost with every thread and post of mine, would be glad if i am able to sort out any issues faced by my fellows here.

akmehta
akmehta is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th June 2015, 17:36   #2

re: Geared up!

Welcome aboard akmehta!

You are working with Daimler! The bharat benz is from you right? It must be a great job. Hope we can get lot of tech clarifications from you. See you around!

Cheers!
puntoer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2015, 21:54   #3

re: Geared up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntoer View Post
Welcome aboard akmehta!

You are working with Daimler! The bharat benz is from you right? It must be a great job. Hope we can get lot of tech clarifications from you. See you around!

Cheers!
Absolutely puntoer the brand name under DAIMLER world for Indian market is BHARATBENZ
Since i am into new product development and it's linked concerns, will keep everyone posted regarding the same whichever can be declared officially.
Old 19th June 2015, 18:30   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: Geared up!

Welcome to the forums Akash! Always great to have someone from the industry give the forums a boost. Glad to have you on board!
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks