Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2015, 19:55   #1
BHPian

Hello BHP!

Hellooo Buddy's!!!!!

What a day it is to finally come on Team-BHP after almost 5 tries!!

About myself: Living in south Mumbai, I am in IT professional with around 10 years of experience and currently I am working with a MNC on Microsoft platforms consulting customers with various cloud solutions for IT infrastructure.

The cars I have: I own a Nissan Micra 2011 Petrol model as my daily driver, Also I own a type 2 2004 model Honda Accord V6 CNG'd which has done almost 1 million plus kilometers. I will be posting reviews about them very soon.

The interest of cars have always haunted me like ghosts and that interest have grown so much as now I am on the verge of buying my very first SUV and currently stuck in the dilemma of buying one. The cars I have shortlisted are Toyota Fortuner and the new Mahindra XUV 500 W10 AWD model.

Hoping the journey continues here for a long long time and wishing everyone cheerful miles ahead!!!

Cheers,
Mateen

Last edited by mattyf1 : 25th June 2015 at 20:12.
mattyf1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2015, 20:29   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyf1 View Post
Hellooo Buddy's!!!!!

What a day it is to finally come on Team-BHP after almost 5 tries!!

About myself: Living in south Mumbai, I am in IT professional with around 10 years of experience and currently I am working with a MNC on Microsoft platforms consulting customers with various cloud solutions for IT infrastructure.

The cars I have: I own a Nissan Micra 2011 Petrol model as my daily driver, Also I own a type 2 2004 model Honda Accord V6 CNG'd which has done almost 1 million plus kilometers. I will be posting reviews about them very soon.

The interest of cars have always haunted me like ghosts and that interest have grown so much as now I am on the verge of buying my very first SUV and currently stuck in the dilemma of buying one. The cars I have shortlisted are Toyota Fortuner and the new Mahindra XUV 500 W10 AWD model.

Hoping the journey continues here for a long long time and wishing everyone cheerful miles ahead!!!

Cheers,
Mateen

Welcome to the tbhp Mateen!
Do post your ownership experiences for your current drives. I cant help but notice, that you mentioned a million kms for the accord. Im hoping it was a mistake, and you meant a 100k (a lac).

Cheers,
Karan
kkkkkaran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2015, 20:39   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkkaran View Post
Welcome to the tbhp Mateen!
Do post your ownership experiences for your current drives. I cant help but notice, that you mentioned a million kms for the accord. Im hoping it was a mistake, and you meant a 100k (a lac).

Cheers,
Karan
Thanks Karan for point that out. Surely the excitement can be seen with the first post on Team-Bhp. I will post reviews very soon as I get aquainted with the forums.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks