Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2015, 23:02   #1

Finally, I am a BHPian

Hello Team-BHP members and guests,

First of all, I would like to thank the moderators for accepting me as a part of this wonderful Community.

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am Naveen Tiwari from Jhansi, an IT professional with 10 years of experience. Currently I am working in Milwaukee, US.

I first stumbled upon this forum while I was looking for my first car 7 years back. The quality and wealth of information got me hooked immediately and I have spent hours reading travelogues, official reviews, technical stuff & ownership threads.

I learned to drive on my father's HM Ambassador fifteen years back and bought my first car, a used Maruti Esteem in 2008. I sold my esteem when I left India in 2013 and now my daily drive is a Hyundai Elantra GLS which I am planning to change before next winter.

I love travelling and have done a lot of it in India and US. Will try to share my experience on the forum.

I am not new here but it’s time to make my visits interactive

Cheers!
navtiwari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th June 2015, 13:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally, I am a BHPian

Hello navtiwari,

Let me be the first one to welcome you to the Team-BHP Community

Glad that after 7 years, you finally decided to register as a member. What took you so long?
S2!!! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th June 2015, 21:07   #3

Re: Finally, I am a BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Hello navtiwari,

Let me be the first one to welcome you to the Team-BHP Community

Glad that after 7 years, you finally decided to register as a member. What took you so long?

Thanks S2. I tried to register twice but got rejected and to be honest first rejection did hurt my ego. With exponential increment in the time I was spending at Team-BHP I realized I need to jump in rather than watching from sidelines
navtiwari is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks