Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2015, 23:19   #1
BHPian

Hello All

Hello All,

First of all, I would like to thank the moderators for accepting me as a member of this wonderful community. I am Ravisankar, 28 years old, an ardent fan of Team-bhp for years and proud to be a part of it now. My love with automobiles traces back to my boyhood days when my dad bought his first car Premier Padmini S1 (used car) in 1995 and it keep growing each passing day. Other than cars, I love reading, travelling and gaming and doing coding for living. I am from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu and settled now in Bangalore working in Adobe Systems.

My drives: Fiat Punto MJD (2014) (~ 20000 kms), Bajaj Pulsar 150 (2011) (> 25000 kms)

Looking forward to have a great stay here.

Thanks,
Ravi
ravimathi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2015, 03:20   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimathi View Post
Hello All,

First of all, I would like to thank the moderators for accepting me as a member of this wonderful community. I am Ravisankar, 28 years old, an ardent fan of Team-bhp for years and proud to be a part of it now. My love with automobiles traces back to my boyhood days when my dad bought his first car Premier Padmini S1 (used car) in 1995 and it keep growing each passing day. Other than cars, I love reading, travelling and gaming and doing coding for living. I am from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu and settled now in Bangalore working in Adobe Systems.

My drives: Fiat Punto MJD (2014) (~ 20000 kms), Bajaj Pulsar 150 (2011) (> 25000 kms)

Looking forward to have a great stay here.

Thanks,
Ravi
Welcome to the group Ravi.

Do provide us with a long term ownership report on your beauties.

Wish you a happy and contended stay here.

Cheers!
Old 4th July 2015, 09:29   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello All

Thanks for the wishes @Hunter3077. I am starting my punto ownership review.

Thanks,
Ravi
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks