Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2015, 16:26   #1
BHPian

Make Way, Coming Through

As of yesterday my access on Team-BHP was "Read-Only".I was similar to one of those Tigers on the travelogues, quietly walking through the website, keeping a close watch on all the activities on team-bhp & now that i'm a member, i'm ready to pounce.

Hello All,
I'm Karthik P(KP). Born, bought up, driving, working & enjoying in Bengaluru. I drive a Toyota Etios Liva TRDSportivo. It's been 2 years i own my car & have finished 30k kms. Professionally I work for Pricewaterhouse Coopers & clock 50+ kms daily on the odo in our lovely traffic. I cherish travelling to new places & meeting new people. I would love to leave my foot print on as many countries as possible & currently have a few completed.

I'm also a sport enthusiast. Football, Cricket, Formula 1 are the ones which i keenly follow. I've been an obsessed fan of a football club for nearly 15 years. My username will reveal the answer

I'm extremely delighted to be part of the group. I would love to contribute in different forums & simultaneously become more knowledgable. Above all very eager to meet you all in person & to be part of those Team-BHP Meets
RedDevil_KP is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st July 2015, 21:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Make Way, Coming Through

You seem to have pretty much every thing in place to view all the threads on the forum. Its as diverse as you can think! Drives, travels, cars, F1, Soccer .. You name it, its there on the forum!

Welcome and Enjoy!
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2015, 18:00   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
You seem to have pretty much every thing in place to view all the threads on the forum. Its as diverse as you can think! Drives, travels, cars, F1, Soccer .. You name it, its there on the forum!

Welcome and Enjoy!
Thanks ampere. I've been hooked onto the forum for quite a few years. It's been run in a fantastic manner
Old 3rd August 2015, 13:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board Karthik. I'm pretty sure you're going to find a lot of Old Trafford loyals on the forum. Looking forward to your posts!
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks