Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2006, 20:37   #1

Hello everyone this is Karn from New Delhi and i drive a Tata Sumo(april 1998)which was previously owned by my father.I am 20 yrs old and by profession I am a Commercil Pilot.I have my own history with motorcycles as in racing them and then met with a serious crash after which could not race so took to long distance rides and then very long rides and in the flow became a 18 yr old who had ridden through all 29 states of my country in 39 days coverin 17,900 kms.It was after all of this that i started to make somthing out of my self and soon ended up as Capt.Karn(things happen).In my family my Dad(ex-army off.)drives a Ford Endeavour,my Mom drives a Ford Mondeo and sister a Ford Ikon 1.6 zxi and all of them live in Hyd so i call them the Ford family.Now about my motorcycles well in bikes i have a Royal Enfield Thunderbird(March 2005),a Royal Enfield 350 std(jan 2001),a Yamaha RD350 lt ported(1986),a Bajaj Pulsar 180(2003),a Rajdoot GTS(1979),a Java 250(1976),an Italian Lamby Autocycle(1962) and a Kawasaki zzr 600(1994) thats about it.I think this is all that i can say for now.Hope to learn alot from you people as am not a very big car freak or was never a car freak but now i think i hav started liking them now and i guess thats the reason i am here
Old 4th September 2006, 20:44   #2
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Capt. Karn. You have had an interesting past and hopefully will have a gr8 future ahead. Post some pics of your rides in your BHP garage, would love to see your collection.

Cheers!!!
Old 4th September 2006, 20:53   #3

gr8guzzler if you could bare with me for a few weeks before i get back to delhi as at the moment i am in Kanpur i have my ThunderBird,Autocycle and the Sumo here and will post the pics by tomorrow but the rest of the rides will take time
Old 5th September 2006, 18:30   #4

the pictures

This is my thunderbird while entering Assam

This is The 1962 Autocycle(pic taken with a cell phone)

This is my Sumo D.O.B 1998 it has done about 200,000km and i think still is good for another 100,000km

This is my Pulsar 180 modded at home as a nothing to do preject sorry for the pic as i dont hav the bike here in Kanpur just had this pic in my phone so thought that i would post this also

And this is what my Thunderbird looks like now
1.it runs a 28mm dellorto carb with upsize jets
2.a self made exhaust(free flow)with inner tubing of the bend pipe removed
3.a free flow air filter by HP(i know that its not the best thing around but works fine)and
4.a polished head

the rest of the pics will take some more time as i will have to get back home first
ride safe
Old 5th September 2006, 19:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

Wow that's quite an introduction Karan! Enjoy your collection & remember to ride safe. Looking forward to meeting you at future Delhi T-BHP meet's!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks