Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2015, 07:36   #1
BHPian

A new BHPian

Friends,

Really happy to join Team-BHP. I thank the Team-BHP moderators for approving my membership.

I am a software project manager and live in Bangalore. I am in early 40's with grey hair. A novice with respect to automobiles.

I first learnt about Team-BHP through google when I was doing research for my second car during 2011 and have been a fan since then. In fact you can call me a Team-BHP addict as I spend lot of hours reading through various articles and reviews.

I currently drive Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel (2011 Aug model) and Santro Xing XG (2004).

I am interested to learn a lot from the experts in the forum on the automobiles. I will put my requirements on the relevant thread to get your recommendations and suggestion to finalize my next vehicle (automatic transmission a must!).

My other interest is travel and Ladhakh trip is on my wish list.

Looking forward to interacting with enthusiasts.
AutoInt is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 27th August 2015, 12:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A new BHPian

Welcome to the family AutoInt. Many of us joined the forums as novices, but you learn a lot quite quickly. Do post an ownership review of your 2004 Santro. Did you get it new or pre-worshipped?
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2015, 13:47   #3
BHPian

Re: A new BHPian

Thank you Tushar. I got it new and it was my fist car. Let me see if I can put together a ownership report for 2004 Santro.
AutoInt is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks