Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2015, 20:16   #1

Honoured to be part of Team-BHP!

Hello Everyone,

I have always been a fan of TBHP, and now i feel grateful for being a part of this elite forum.
I am a Mechanical Engineer in my mid twenties with a huge craze about cars. I am from Chennai and I am currently doing Industrial Engineering consultancy. I have been playing with screwdrivers and spanner for as long as I can remember. Little wonder that I chose to become a Mechanical Engineer. I
I was part of the SAE India Baja team of my college for two years, where I officially earned my grease monkey badge. And then now, I go as National Tech Inspector for the same event. For me driving is something close to meditation, I get to relax, unwind and not worry at all behind the wheel.

Contrary to popular trend among my age guys, I do not own a bike , nor do I enjoy it much. Simple reason- I rode two bikes I loved and swore not to own any other bikes since. The two dream bikes are the early 80s RE Bullet and the '84 Yamaha RD350 .

I started off in a Santro and now graduated to a Ritz (VDI -ABS) . The Ritz is surprisingly stable for a tall boy and is my partner in crime for a few Scandinavian flicks. And in the future, planning to add a few rides to my garage - Gypsy, Thar, Super XUV and maybe a rally spec Polo 1.6.

Cheers
Turborajan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2015, 15:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honoured to be part of Team-BHP!

Welcome aboard Turborajan.

I owned a Ritz for 4 years too and was really fond of that car. I even added 185 section Michelin XM2 tyres so those further improved the handling to an extent too. Would recommend them, if you haven't upgraded your tyres already.

Your future garage seems very interesting. All the best with your future projects. I'm sure you know that there'll be tons out there who would love to read your experiences. So do share them here .
S2!!! is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks