Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2015, 16:48   #1
BHPian

Desire fulfilled

Hello everyone,

First of all, I am privileged to be part of this wonderful community. My name is Senthil penning this introduction from Chennai.

I am in my early thirties, a chemical engineer by profession and currently employed as Process engineer in an engineering center in Chennai. I am an ardent follower of F1 and that influenced me to learn more about cars and subsequently became an automobile enthusiast. The sheer engineering brilliance and technology that is packed into this machine just amazes me.

I started driving around 6 years ago and as any beginner in India would do, bought a Maruti Suzuki product, Zen Estilo Lxi. My second car was pre-worshipped i10 1.1 irde Magna. Third on the list is Polo 1.2 HL TDI and recently swapped the i10 with another VW, Vento TSI (Sure, the german engineering has impressed me a lot!). Probably my next car would be Jetta and I dream and wait for the day to own an Audi also.

Other than cars, my interests are Cricket (what else for an indian?), Formula 1 (great fan of prancing horse team), reading fiction novels.

Thanks for my going through my introduction and look forward to interact with the community.

Signing off for now,

Senthil.
senthils27 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th September 2015, 12:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Desire fulfilled

Welcome aboard Senthils27!

Looks like you're on a VW purchasing spree

We've got a ton of F1 threads here (both race-specific, and technical). Just sharing 2 threads I had put up, in case you want to give them a look:

See you around!
R
Old 9th September 2015, 14:32   #3
BHPian

Re: Desire fulfilled

Thanks, Rehaan for the links to the threads.

It is fascinating to see how the F1 cars have evolved over the decades.

The Redbull thread is even more interesting. This is first time i am looking at closer pictures of the various parts of the F1 car. Amazing details.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks