Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2015, 09:52   #1
BHPian

Ola BHPians!

I am a lowly programmer based in Hyderabad. I am been in the IT sector since 2001.

Good things tend to come late to me !!! This explains why my point of view about cars has changed only 3 years back (apart from the Team BHP Membership). A car earlier just meant a means of transportation from point a to point b. Now it means so many things like performance, pleasure, comfort etc.

Peers/WWW do play an important role in moulding a person's interest in an area. I would like to appreciate my peers and www to kindle my interest in Cars. And hopefully with approval of my membership, my interest will become my passion.

I currently own a Maruti Wagon R Lxi which i brought in 2008. If i look back at how i brought my first car, i would be disappointed at my approach. Apart from the price and space, i did not consider any other factor at all. But i consider myself lucky that somehow i managed to get the right car at that point of time . And It has not disappointed me till now.

I got the approval on my second serious attempt. Though i was disappointed the first time, i still persisted as i am on the verge of finalizing my second card. Hopefully i would be able to make the right choice. Also i want to seriously indulge in my interests of travelling and eating out. That is also one of the reasons for looking for a second car apart from the Good Days !!!

Looking forward to a wonderful journey with the fellow members.
dpkbehera is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th September 2015, 12:18   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Ola BHPians!

Hi dpkbehera!

Welcome onboard. For gastronomical purposes, this IS the the thread for Hyderabad.

For route queries, please do search, there are lots of threads on Hyderabad - Vijaywada/Vizag/Gandhidham/Bangalore/Bombay/Hampi/Tirupati.

Do travel, eat & share your experience on the forum.

See you around
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th September 2015, 16:44   #3
BHPian

Hi dpkbehera! Welcome to the forum. Hope you too get enlightened before choosing your next car. You may buy a lot of cars in future but I am sure you will always share a special bonding with your first car.
amitpatnaik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2015, 10:00   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome on board dpkbehera. From one WagonR user to another, it's not that bad (after all, it is among the top 5 highest selling cars every month). Even I moved to Hyderabad and am in love with this place. Hope you decide on the right car this time around. Drive safe.

regards,
Ashis Satpathy
ashis89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2015, 15:26   #5
BHPian

Re: Ola BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
From one WagonR user to another, it's not that bad (after all, it is among the top 5 highest selling cars every month).
I still feel that Maruti is a gr8 choice for a newbie. And especially Wagon R for those people who are vertically and/or horizontally blessed!
Old 11th September 2015, 17:01   #6
Senior - BHPian

no no no, we're not OLA BHPians, we're Uber BHPians (sorry, couldn't help it)

welcome to the forum mate. very quickly this is going to become your second home, so be prepared. and oh, please do share your experiences and stories

once again, welcome to your home away from home!

Last edited by IronH4WK : 11th September 2015 at 17:04.
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2015, 10:14   #7
BHPian

It would not be a bad idea to include a link to the TeamBHP store in the email "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!" or any other forum for a newbie.

Because it takes a while for the newbie's to realise that there are some excellent TeamBHP merchandise available.
Old 17th September 2015, 11:57   #8
BHPian

Ordered my TeamBHP stickers on Sept 12 and got it on Sep 16th. Jazzed up my car with this. The bond with TeamBHP seems to get stronger.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks