Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2015, 12:11   #1

Hello everyone

First of all congratulations to me. After a number of trials, my membership finally got approved. Feeling great.

Hello everyone. I am Bhargav from Hyderabad, software engineer by profession. I have been following this forum since my college days. Back then i was dreaming about owning a Karizma R, which i finally bought in Dec 2013 one year after getting into this busy yet lazy software life. A random search on ownership reports landed me on this forum. From then on, i was updating myself regularly about new products in market via this forum.

Now i am glued to elite i20 thread. Hopefully i will get my hands on one in coming days.

Looking forward for team-bhp meets in Hyderabad.
bhargavgunreddy is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st October 2015, 13:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone

Hey Bhargav,

Great to have you on board. Since an ownership report got you here, how about posting one of your own? Would love to know more about your experience with the Karizma R.
Old 1st October 2015, 14:32   #3

Sure Tushar. Will definitely come up with my ownership report soon. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 2nd October 2015, 15:30   #4
BHPian

Hi Bhargav,

Welcome aboard! It would be great to hear about your ownership experiences of the i20! My first car is the SWIFT and even though I have owned it now for close to 10 years, my driving has been rather low due to travel. Having said that, I have managed to keep the car in pretty decent mechanical condition albeit cannot say the same for the body due to Pune traffic!

regards,

Saumitra
Closed Thread

Most Viewed