Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2015, 21:44   #1
BHPian

A BHPian at last...and forever

Hello fellow BHPians.
I am Arsalan, 22 year old Mechanical Engineer and an ardent automotive enthusiast from Kashmir. I want to become an automotive designer. I am currently working in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(and yes, you must be wondering why!
I probably don't remember the beginning of my automotive thrill because I feel like it has been there forever. Until now, I used to "irritate" my friends by my car-talks and now, I have you guys.

Cars that I have (oops! my dad actually) owned

Maruti Omni
Hyundai Santro
Maruti Versa (Now Eco)
Maruti 800
Suzuki SX4
Tata Safari VX
Mahindra XUV5OO W8
Nissan Terrano
Maruti Suzuki Swift

Cars I own right now

2011 Ford Fiesta Titanium+

Cars that I own/have owned and am crazy about

2011 Ford Fiesta Titanium (Kinetic blue) - I call it The Blue beauty

I am very obsessed about modifying my BLUE BEAUTY and one day see it on the Tastefully modified Rides thread. I have already upgraded the lights and am thinking about further extensive mods, the details of which I will be updating soon.

Looking forward to knowing the auto-nerds

Mod Note: Please restrict Smilies to two per post

Last edited by ampere : 5th October 2015 at 10:37. Reason: Reduced Smilies
Arsi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th October 2015, 17:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A BHPian at last...and forever

Welcome aboard Arsi. Do go through the rules before posting. Please do your bit by helping the moderators maintain the quality of the forum.

It seems that you are totally in love with your "Blue Beauty". Would love to see some pictures and know more about the modifications planned. I am yet to come across a properly 'modified' Fiesta as yet. All the ones I have seen are merely alloy upgrades and maybe a spoiler. I hope yours makes it to the "Tastefully Modified Cars in India" thread soon
Old 6th October 2015, 00:23   #3
BHPian

Re: A BHPian at last...and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post

It seems that you are totally in love with your "Blue Beauty". Would love to see some pictures and know more about the modifications planned.
Yes, definitely. I will post the pictures of the car very soon. I am planning to start modifying it bit by bit right from this week only. Need a lot of your help
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks