Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2015, 12:49   #1
BHPian

My introduction

Dear all,

First of all thanks to all BHPians for keeping this forum at far, if I have a bits of knowledge on cars today, the credit goes to you all!
Moderators, thank you for giving me full marks and approving me this time! Thank you again.

What a pleasant experience it was when i got up morning and my inbox shows “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!”. Being mine was a 2nd attempt and had a failure attempt email read once, I took few seconds to reconfirm that I read the email title rightly.

You guess right, first thing I did after reading email was to go and buy a set of BHP stickers. Now a extra smile comes when i see my white swiftee (yes, I call my Swift with extra ee’s) with Team BHP sticker! (Please don’t feel bad that I didn’t put the sticker well before my membership, it was intentional not todo so, a justice to myself and Team BHP)

Well, myself Lokesh, from Bangalore. Again an IT professional as you see many in Bangalore. My car thrust started since my college days, currently I own a Swift ZXI, proud owner since 2 years. Look forward to share my experiences on ownership going ahead.

Hoping to learn so much from this great community. Looking forward to a fantastic stay here.

Thank you!
lokii_83 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th October 2015, 15:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: My introduction

Hi Lokesh,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

It's nice to know that you have gained knowledge of cars from Team-BHP.

We have a lot of members from Bangalore and many of them are IT professionals.

We would love to read about your experience with the Swift. Do put an ownership review at your convenience.

Do take some time to go through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2015, 19:58   #3
BHPian

Re: My introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Lokesh,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

We would love to read about your experience with the Swift. Do put an ownership review at your convenience.

Do take some time to go through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Thank you Aditya for writing back!

Sure, I will pen down my ownership experience asap.

Thank you again for pointing me on importance of posting rules. For sure I will read few more times.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks