Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2015, 17:00   #1
BHPian

Finally, I am a Team-BHP member

Hello Friends,

First of all, Many thanks to the moderators for allowing me to enter Team-BHP.

I was trying to be a part of this forum since last two years.

Something about myself:

I am an Electronics engineer by education but I am working in Automotive field since last Ten years.

I started my career in Automobile field with a Automotive Lighting company and then moved to a well known multinational vehicle manufacturer.

Currently, I am responsible for Homologation at Indian office of a renowned European technical service.

As far as vehicles are concerned, we had cars in our family since long time.

I had my first ride in our HM Ambassador Mark II when I was 15 minutes old.

Presently we have an Alto K10, an Ertiga, a Celerio, a Nano and a Rapid in our family. We plan to add a CJ4A in the list shortly.

I have been mad about cars since my childhood and may be due to presence of a Willys CJ3B LHD in the family during my schooldays which increased my madness.

I am very happy that my membership has been approved and look forward to actively participate in the discussions on the forum.

I also look forward to interactions with experts in the field and gain valuable knowledge from them.
JitendraK78 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 30th October 2015, 11:56   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally, I am a Team-BHP member

Welcome aboard.

Would love to know the homologation process and how tedious / difficult /easy it is from a manufacturers view point.

Do share it in a thread.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 06:47   #3
Senior - BHPian

JitendraK78! Welcome to Team-BHP

You are lucky to be working in a space quite a few of us here would love to be in. Congrats!

And quite a spread in your garage. Very nice! Looking forward to an ownership thread on the CJ4A soon.

Not sure whether you have come across this thread before: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...storation.html

Have fun!

Last edited by deetjohn : 31st October 2015 at 06:50. Reason: Adding link.
deetjohn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2015, 15:08   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
JitendraK78! Welcome to Team-BHP

You are lucky to be working in a space quite a few of us here would love to be in. Congrats!

And quite a spread in your garage. Very nice! Looking forward to an ownership thread on the CJ4A soon.

Not sure whether you have come across this thread before: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...storation.html

Have fun!

Hi Deetjohn,

We are getting the same jeep which has been mentioned in the thread mentioned by you. Abheekg is currently preparing the jeep so that we can drive it to Pune. Hopefully we will have the jeep in our garage by end of this month.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks