Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2015, 21:08   #1

The wait ends here

Hello BHPians,

For the past few years, I was an external member of Team BHP and now the time has come to share my experience like many other members. The first thing that strikes my mind when I drive out my car from home is Team BHP. Such is the craze.

It's just fantastic to be a member among members in Team BHP to enjoy the drive of a life time.

Read the first email of the day in the morning stating Team-BHP membership APPROVED! That moment was just awesome to begin the day with. All thanks to the Moderators for the approval and making my day.

Be Happy keep Smiling folks.
RajatDesai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th November 2015, 01:11   #2

re: The wait ends here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajatDesai View Post
Hello BHPians,

For the past few years, I was an external member of Team BHP and now the time has come to share my experience like many other members. The first thing that strikes my mind when I drive out my car from home is Team BHP. Such is the craze.

It's just fantastic to be a member among members in Team BHP to enjoy the drive of a life time.

Read the first email of the day in the morning stating Team-BHP membership APPROVED! That moment was just awesome to begin the day with. All thanks to the Moderators for the approval and making my day.

Be Happy keep Smiling folks.
Hey Rajat welcome, would you mind sharing about your rides, what are your likes in driving etc.,
Old 6th November 2015, 14:12   #3

re: The wait ends here

@thenewsymbol Thank you ! Yes I will love to. Driving is the most passionate thing in life. Will share my experiences among members and gain too. Will write a travelogue post Diwali fest.
RajatDesai is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks