Team-BHP - Something About Me
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Something About Me (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/17-something-about-me.html)

Hi, I am from Bombay and into cars and bikes since I can remember. Currently am in to customising Mercs and to a certain extent BMW's. Everything from AMG,BRABUS,CARLSSON,LORINSER and HAMMAN,BREYTON,HARTGE. Also am into K&N and AUTO METERS for HONDA and LANCER. Currently own a CBR 929RR 2000 and a CBR 600RR 2003.

Hey S600,

Thats interesting..a sports biker whos into modifying German machines...and with well-established brands! Awesome. What is your workshop name, and where is it located? I'd like to get in touch with you for a K&N intake on my Honda Vtec.

Any pictures of past creations?

GTO

Hey man,

Welcome...and congrats on being the 100th member......!

As GTO asked...where are u located and pic would be cool.

cya
Rehaan

hey welcome S600 Bnez, U a honda fan??? U have 2 Honda bikes. Pls p[ost pics of ur steed.
And where are you located?

hey S600,

Welcome aboard.

Hey, how much gain in power can a K & N give on a Vtec?

And do you know what sort of modifications might be best suited for a Vtec?

Hey GTO, how about getting our Vtecs' moded at the same time

Regards...
Shan2nu

hey welcome to the BHP team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hey GTO, how about getting our Vtecs' moded at the same time

You read my mind, pal

GTO

Thanks for the great welcome guys. I am basically an importer with my office at Bandra and am supplying the accessories to dealers and individuals. I dont have a workshop though I usually get stuff fitted at workshops around bombay. For Mercedes I usually get it done at Auto Hangar. For Honda and Lancer there is this mechanic called Imtiaz at bombay central who does the fitting for air intakes and K&N filters and auto meters. You guys can mail me at starmotors@hotmail.com for any queries. Am currently on the lookout for showroom space in Bandra to open a rocking accessories and power mods store.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (S600BENZ @ Mar. 23 2004,11:47)]Hi, I am from Bombay and into cars and bikes since I can remember. Currently am in to customising Mercs and to a certain extent BMW's. Everything from AMG,BRABUS,CARLSSON,LORINSER and HAMMAN,BREYTON,HARTGE. Also am into K&N and AUTO METERS for HONDA and LANCER. Currently own a CBR 929RR 2000 and a CBR 600RR 2003.

WELCOME buddy! man..post any pics of u r modified Mercs if u can

Stratos seen a Hamann modded Cayenne some days back. so the Hamann wheels for this Cayenne was imported by you??

a big hi to all the like-minded petrol heads, I'm Nitish. A southie by all means, I landed up in Delhi to do my mass comm. Being an automotive journo is the only thing on my mind right now * I guess i dont have to go thru the process of sayin how much i love cars and that i'd die for them, etc etc. We all would....anyways. One thing I'd like to mention is that....speed doesnt kill, bad drivers do. But it's always better to live fast and die young.....rather than dying old, crawling all the way. Cheers guys. And Mumbai-ites, thanx a lot for giving us Goa

by the way, the logo with the mclaren and the enzo is really nice. i'm really into tuned imports like skylines, imprezas, civics, rx7s and stuff.....but nothin can beat the scream of a lambo v12 at full swing, can it? i've got my share of an import (well almost), remember i'm a college student on a shoestring budget.....it's called a maruti 800

Hey there Nitish,

Great to have ya with us. Yes, I love the Lamborghinis..and thats for one reason only - THE SOUND! You cant imagine the number of times I have played ONLY the first 5 minutes of the Cannonball series to listen to the Countach at full throttle.

Whats with "manticore"? And how did you hear about Team-BHP?

Keep the pedal to the metal

GTO

No dude did not have anything to do with the import of the Hammans for the Cayenne. Have some Hammans for sale for the BMW 5 series though. Have mentioned it in the market place section.

thnx a lot gto, really look forward to the days in this group. i came across team-bhp in the april issue of autocar mag. "manticore" is an ancient mythical beast that is supposed to have the body of a lion and the face of a human.

the early scene in cannonball where the countach skims across the water is simply mindblowing. wud love to try that out.....but my steed is an M800......and i dont know swimming either......glug.....glug....glug.

ciao n take care.