Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2015, 00:16   #1
BHPian

My name is Rajat Kumar, henceforth known as Emperor of India

I'm an engineering student (Mechanical from Pesit, Bangalore). My love for Automobiles has been there ever since I was a child. I remember looking out of the window all day and counting the cars on the streets. I knew every model and the company's name. Mercedes had been a particular favorite of mine.

Anyhow, I just couldn't wait till i was 18. The excitement of controlling the steering wheel was too much to take in.

When i turned 18, the first thing i did was sit in the Driver's seat and drive. I'll be honest. The saying "You should never meet your heroes" hit me real hard. But you can't really blame anyone. The car was a humble Suzuki Alto.

Anyway, fast forward 1 year and my Dad gifted me a Suzuki Gixxer (Yeah, my family loves Suzuki). And that was it. I knew from that moment on, I was a biker. And it's been 1 year ever since I twisted the throttle and trust me, the smile on my face is still intact. I'm hoping to get an RC390 as soon as I graduate.

There have been many debates on Man v/s Machine. I believe, machines should be dumb. A simple object which can be operated by the humans alone. Automobiles are the best example of that. Thank God.

Oh, by the way, I'm really honored to be a part of Team BHP. Have been hooked since a long time. Thankfully, i can express my views now.

Attaching some photos of me and my love.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello there!-img_20151012_124312_20151101205607425.jpg  

Hello there!-img_20150917_124026828.jpg  

Hello there!-img_20151003_143615.jpg  

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 22nd November 2015 at 10:00. Reason: Smileys are limited to 2 per post. Please go through the rules of the board. Thanks!
emperorofindia is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th November 2015, 03:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello there!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

I have been an automotive enthusiast all my life and recently learnt how to ride a bike myself, just a few months back. Booked an R15 but the lack of grunt has me now looking at buying an RC200. The thrill of having your body work with the bike, to overcome the intuitive physics behind it and make it go faster by changing positions to alter the center gravity, is quite something. That feeling during every ride, that rush, is really addictive
IshaanIan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th November 2015, 16:49   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

I have been an automotive enthusiast all my life and recently learnt how to ride a bike myself, just a few months back. Booked an R15 but the lack of grunt has me now looking at buying an RC200. The thrill of having your body work with the bike, to overcome the intuitive physics behind it and make it go faster by changing positions to alter the center gravity, is quite something. That feeling during every ride, that rush, is really addictive
Exactly my thoughts. Biking is something which cannot be compared to anything.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks