Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2015, 09:13   #1

Taking Guard

Hi Everyone,

This is Ramit from Delhi and to say that I am feeling excited to be part of this amazing community would be an understatement !

The membership approval mail brought me joy and emotions which only my MBA admission offer letter brought once and I am sure this journey would be even more fun and fruitful

Coming to the topic of my intro...I am a cricket freak as most of the Indians are and as I visualise my experience of watching and learning so much from Team BHP forum since so many years as watching a cricket game from the sidelines and finally I feel privilege to walk inside the park and interact with legends !..Hence ..Taking Guard

About myself..Born and raised in Delhi, Completed my MBA and started the corporate circus in 2006..From the humble Maruti 800, the stable has matured to i10 (2008) and Verna (2010). And it's time to retire the i10 to graduate to Grand i 10 which I will be buying next month (thanks to Team BHP again)...I have zeroed on Asta O variant for the sake of Dual Airbags and ABS which is non negotiable (Again this enlightenment came from Team BHP posts)

Finally Thank you mods for accepting my membership and I look forward to contribute and learn from this amazing community

Cheers !

Ramit
Ramit is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th November 2015, 15:07   #2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramit View Post
And it's time to retire the i10 to graduate to Grand i 10 which I will be buying next month (thanks to Team BHP again)...I have zeroed on Asta O variant for the sake of Dual Airbags and ABS which is non negotiable (Again this enlightenment came from Team BHP posts)
Hello Ramit, Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here. Do familiarize with the rules.

Congratulations on the Grand i10. Nice choice and good that you are the top end for that safety equipment. Great decision.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2015, 19:28   #3
BHPian

Re: Taking Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramit View Post
Hi Everyone,

This is Ramit from Delhi and to say that I am feeling excited to be part of this amazing community would be an understatement !

The membership approval mail brought me joy and emotions which only my MBA admission offer letter brought once and I am sure this journey would be even more fun and fruitful

to Grand i 10 which I will be buying next month (thanks to Team BHP again)...I have zeroed on Asta O variant for the sake of Dual Airbags and ABS which is non negotiable (Again this enlightenment came from Team BHP posts)

Ramit
Hi Ramit
Welcome to the family.

The feeling is extremely well known for getting membership acceptance and we understand.
Good choice and more impt safety feature aspect

Happy Miles

Prasad
Dieseldunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2015, 23:41   #4
BHPian

Right arm, over the wicket:
Hello there!! Welcome to Team-BHP from a fellow BHPian and fellow cricket fan. I need not tell anything newly about TBHP, we all know how awesome everything is round here. But just a word before you take strike; you are about to get hooked to this place! This is addictive!!

Hope you have read the rules already. Worry not, there are no unfair fielding restrictions in here. However, the discipline policy is very strong. So make sure the foot stays behind the crease. For any questions, feel free to appeal to the umpires by the name of moderators. We thankfully have much better management than the ICC in here!

Apart from that, the field is wide open and the wicket is a belter. So play your shots!

That's the end of the over, then. See you around in the cricket thread!

Mukul. (Right hand bat, Wicketkeeper)
mukul32 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th November 2015, 23:30   #5

Thanks a lot Mukul !

Glad to know another cricket lover on this forum

Loved your narration.., i am sure having a great time here with folks like you around

I didn't know that a cricket thread existed..will hop on for sure
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks