Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2015, 11:45   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!

Hey there fellow bhpians!

Let me start off by congratulating the team behind this site. I've been following this site for nearly 10 years now, since I was a kid in middle school! Watching this community grow as I was growing up, and learning a lot about the Indian car scene and cars in general was a pretty exciting journey so far. This site has come a long way and the credit obviously goes to all the other members who have been kind enough to share their automotive experiences with the world! Back then I never bothered to register as I did not have much to share. I figured that it's about time I start contributing and sharing my experiences with fellow enthusiasts even though it's a little too late

I'm currently finishing up my undergrad in the US but will be done and heading back home to Hyderabad in a few weeks. As for my journey with cars so far, it has shaped up in this order:
Skoda Octavia Mk1 (Sold)
BMW E60 530i Absolutely love this car even today!
Honda Accord (8th generation)
Maruti/Suzuki Swift (2nd generation) (Sold) Started my love for hot hatches!
BMW F10 550i xdrive stage1 tuned(in the US but sold now)
Mini R56 Cooper S JCW tuned, My daily commute back home!
And finally my graduation present... Very excited about it! It's been a 15 year dream and I still can't believe it's happening!
Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 (on order, expected delivery in March)

As much as I am excited and keen on sharing my experiences, I am busy with my final exams starting soon. But I intend to share my experiences and also learn from this community regularly. I hope I am welcome on this forum and would appreciate keeping our conversations strictly about automotive related stuff.

Also a special thanks to all the senior members who regularly contributed and kept the site running during my school days!

Best,
C

Last edited by Eddy : 10th December 2015 at 11:58.
huracan.lp580 is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 10th December 2015, 12:00   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!

Welcome to the forum C.

You have quite a garage and would love to see pics and ownership reports if possible (after you are done with your exams )

PS : Please do go through the forum rules. Your post had more than two smilies.

Last edited by Eddy : 10th December 2015 at 17:00.
Eddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2015, 13:27   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Welcome to the forum C.

You have quite a garage and would love to see pics and ownership reports if possible (after you are done with your exams )

PS : Please do go through the form rules. You post had more than two smilies.
I promise to post much better pictures and full reviews for each car in the coming weeks.

In the mean time, I am sharing a few pictures that I have on my phone. Apologies for the quality, I don't really pay attention while taking pictures with my phone. Also attaching a pretty close render of how I specced the LP580!

As you can see, I am obsessed with black!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!-530i.jpg  

Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!-550i.jpg  

Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!-mini1.jpg  

Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!-mini2.jpg  

Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!-dream-has-come-true.jpg  

Last edited by huracan.lp580 : 10th December 2015 at 13:47.
huracan.lp580 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 10th December 2015, 14:37   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team, that's a lovely garage you have, and congratulations in advance on the Huracan. No plans to add a few nice bikes?

Will look forward to some nice exhaustive reviews.
sammyboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2015, 15:40   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by huracan.lp580 View Post

And finally my graduation present... Very excited about it! It's been a 15 year dream and I still can't believe it's happening!
Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 (on order, expected delivery in March)
Wow. Thats some birthday present. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your garage in greater detail
arvind71181 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 02:52   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Welcome to the team, that's a lovely garage you have, and congratulations in advance on the Huracan. No plans to add a few nice bikes?

Will look forward to some nice exhaustive reviews.
Thanks! Unfortunately I was strictly prohibited from bikes as a kid. Every time I get into a car, my hand reaches for the seatbelt involuntarily. For some reason I never felt secure/confident on bikes, even while riding as a passenger, so I never really showed much interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind71181 View Post
Wow. Thats some birthday present. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your garage in greater detail
Thanks buddy, will post more details soon! This was more of a promise my father made when I was still a kid, playing with Countach and Diablo scale models. Boy am I glad that he stuck to his word!

College life in America was a big change for me and has not exactly been the best phase of my life. Nevertheless I endured it, and have successfully pursued 2 degrees during my undergrad here. As a proud father, the LP580 is his token of appreciation. I am very grateful and realize I am blessed to soon own something that most of us can only dream about. I only intend to use this platform as a means to exchange insight about cars and not pose as a snob. Now that I am becoming independent, any future repairs/additions to the garage will have to be from my own pocket. I just wanted to put that out before I am stereotyped or judged on this forum...

Note from Support - Extra smileys again.

Last edited by Eddy : 11th December 2015 at 03:07. Reason: Note inline
huracan.lp580 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2016, 17:01   #7
BHPian

The mini finally looks the way I intended it to . Wrap, paint and audio install done at bhuvan's car studio, jubilee hills. The shop owner is a friendly and committed chap. I would definitely recommend this shop for small modifications or accessories.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP, it's time for me to give back!-image.jpeg  

Old 9th January 2016, 08:53   #8

This thread has great potential. Perhaps you could talk to the MODS and move this to the more visible forums where a lot more people will actually read this thread. Or open a new one there. Thanks.
pillionrider is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks