Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2006, 00:16   #1

hi guys,
i've been reading stuff on this site for too long to have not posted yet.

I finally mustered up the courage to introduce myself - i'm kunal (aka mr. blonde). I fell in love with this site since the time i chanced upon it. that was when i was searching for info on the civic, long before it was actually launched.

i own a lancer (completely stock) right now and am looking to buy the new civic (manual transmission).

i love the modded lancer pics thread. hopefully one day i'll be able to add my car to it.

feels great to finally post and am looking forward to being an active participant.
Old 16th September 2006, 08:43   #2
BHPian

Hi Kunal,
Wonder why you required courage to introduce yourself pal, since most of us are like minded people. The Civic MT is a great choice for a car and decent step up from Lancer that has its own place. Welcome aborad and I do hope to see a lot of posts from you..

Cheers,
dMH
Old 19th September 2006, 00:46   #3

thats coz i don't think i'm as well informed about cars as others out here are. unfortunately, i don't have an engineering background and so it takes me a while to grip technical stuff.........but i love cars......and thats why i've decided to participate
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks