Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2015, 20:05   #1
BHPian

Third time lucky

A big hello to all BHPians, I'm James, aged 45, live in Pune and gainfully employed with ADP.

Got my membership approved finally in the third attempt, Yea me!! Now I can affix the team-bhp stickers on my vehicle. I have been avid follower of this community for quite some time, visiting almost everyday and I especially love the reviews and travelogues. Over the years that I've been driving/riding since I was 18, I've driven a Fiat 1100, Premier Padmini, Nissan Sunny, Toyota Hilux, 118NE, a Maruti 800 and now an Alto & Swift. Among bikes, I've been a proud owner, during my college days, of a Yezdi Roadking, Yamaha RD350, Bullet 350 and a Yamaha RX100. After nearly 14 years of exclusively driving around, I recently rekindled my love for biking through an impulsive purchase of a RE Thunderbird-350. Apart from the obvious love for cars & bikes, I'm a keen photographer and a die-hard traveller, mostly recently doing a 10-day solo trip to Turkey. I look forward to being a productive & contributing member to this prestigious forum.
jd10ent is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th December 2015, 11:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Third time lucky

Welcome aboard James

Do go through the rules section once before posting.

Could you tell us more about the impulsive purchase? Seems like the RE just won your heart at first sight, is it?

Looking forward to a travelogue from you about your solo trip to Turkey.
Old 18th December 2015, 12:10   #3
BHPian

Re: Third time lucky

I was toying with the idea of buying the RE for a few months, typical case of fight between heart and mind. One day while out to buy fruits, saw the RE showroom, popped in and booked the bike. 40 days later got delivery of a Marine Blue Thunderbird 350. This was 15 months back and since then have been congratulating my heart each Sunday I'm on the road riding.
Will definitely pen down the Turkey travelogue soon.
jd10ent is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks