Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2016, 21:29   #1
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
I'm in finally! Woohoo

Hello guys !

After 3 attempts to join this community, I feel previleged to be part of it finally. Thanks a ton admin(s) !

About myself, 33 year old, a software engineer by qualification, builder and developer by profession. Director at JR Housing, Bangalore, I take care of marketing, sales and asset acquisition for my family run company. Real estate, travel, art and automobiles are my primary interests.

I've been driving Skoda Octavia vRS since Aug 2006, which is my 2nd car after 6 month stint with Santro before that. I've had wonderful adrenalin filled drives in my vRS for last 10.5 years. 1.8T turbo always impressed me and I never felt I needed an upgrade so far. I frankly feel* there's no match to it in today's market at that price. I've also driven a Ford Mustang which came as a free rental upgrade during my work visit to the US in 2005-06, that's a beast !

I just booked my new Endy 3.2L after a perfect review by S2 from Thailand. Now eagerly waiting for it's delivery next month, to get on with some off beat adventures including Himalayas.

I come from an automobile enthusiast family, basically my father who owned/owns these masterpieces during various phases between 1982 and 2016; Rajdhoot, Bullet, Mahindra Jeep, Fiat 118Ne, Tata Indica, Maruti Zen, Pueogot 309, Toyota Qualis, Honda City 1.3, Ford Endy Hurricane, Toyota Camry, Mercedes ML350, Audi Q5 and finally a RR Ghost.* Well he only owns last few in the list now.

All thanks to Him, I've had a privilege to* drive most of them and be part of all those short & long memorable journeys in last 33 years .

Looking forward to be a part of this wonderful community, to know more from the experts, share my experiences and also network.

Cheers,
-Niranjan
niruvrs9669 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 15th January 2016, 13:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: I'm in finally! Woohoo

Welcome Niranjan

Quote:
RR Ghost
Now that's a masterpiece. Pictures and if possible, details on ownersip please.

Quote:
I just booked my new Endy 3.2L after a perfect review by S2 from Thailand. Now eagerly waiting for it's delivery next month
Wow, that was quick. I hope you get the car soon, and we get to see an ownership review.

Please do go through the rules before posting on the forum, see you around
Eddy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2016, 13:40   #3
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Thanks Eddy.

Sure will post the Ghost pics shortly .

S2's review was quite comprehensive IMO !
Old 16th January 2016, 12:00   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by niruvrs9669 View Post
S2's review was quite comprehensive IMO !
It was, but an ownership review is something much more "real world" and we look forward to those
Old 24th January 2016, 20:41   #5
Senior - BHPian

Niranjan, nice to have you on board. Guess we have met a couple of times in an engagement or a wedding reception. PM me your number and will catch up.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks