Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2016, 20:03   #1
BHPian

Hello

Hi All,

My name is Dhruba and got membership in Team-BHP recently.
I live in Delhi and my native place is in Assam. I am a software engineer by profession but actually wanted to be a musician. Apart from automobiles, my interests include traveling and music.
I learned driving in a Premier Padmini in the 90s which was our family car. We also had a Tatamobile 207 at home till early 2000s. The first car that I personally bought was a Hyundai Santro in 2005. At present I own a black Hyundai i10 1.2 which I have been driving since 2010. And then I had two motorbikes also. A Hero Honda Splendor in the early 2000s and a used Yamaha - RX100 after that for about three years.

I love to drive. Almost all of our out of the town family trips are self driven.
Two of my dream drives are to drive along the coastline from Digha in West Bengal to Diu in Gujarat, and a drive from Guwahati to Bangkok and back via Manipur and Myanmar.

I am exited to be a part of this wonderful community and looking forward to knowing from the experts and also to share my experiences
Dhruba_Nazira is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th January 2016, 09:11   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello

Great to see you here. Music, roads and cars! Thats a nice heady concoction and a perfect recipe for a road trip. Hope you will treat us to some of your stories.

Welcome again.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2016, 21:44   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello

Thanks ampere. I am not sure if it is mere coincidence that I have also met quite a few people who share this combination of passions, music and automobiles.
And then, Seems I wrongly conveyed my dream drives. These are actually the drives that I dream of doing some day. It’s kind of in a list of things that I want to do before I die.
Dhruba_Nazira is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks