Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2016, 12:57   #1
CSC

Hello Team-BHP!

A big hello to all my friends on TeamBHP !

I hadn't heard about this forum till 2010. When I decided to sell my Swift and go in for a bigger vehicle, on-line searches invariably led to this website; what's more, the threads on this website were authoritative and addressed most of the doubts (and then some as-yet-unthought-of queries!)

I finally purchased a Scorpio back then and had some lovely memorable journeys. Last year I decided I had enough of geared vehicles in Bangalore traffic and started to look for a good automatic - you see I am young at heart but my knees insist on acting like the late 40's they are! I decided on an XUV 500 W10 AT ( thanks to the threads I was following you-know-where!). But these are stories for another day . Btw, that is when I decided I wanted to be a part of the exciting group of enthusiasts who love to call themselves BHPians and sent in my request right after booking the vehicle.

I am a Bangalorean who has traveled quite a bit in the country. Love to travel, read books, listen to music and generally laze around on a Sunday. I have also recently picked up an interest in photography and spend my spare time trying to capture good pictures with my Canon 70D. Just this Sunday I took delivery of my new Sunset Orange XUV and have been poring through the manuals, fiddling with the various functions since then. Keen to share my excitement on the threads!

So here's about me. I look forward to be in communication actively. Cheers, drive safe and best wishes for the Republic day! Celebrate our great nation!
CSC is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th January 2016, 13:55   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Great to have you on board. Congrats for your purchase of XUV, looking forward to reading your initial ownership report.
nshankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2016, 11:49   #3
Senior - BHPian

Great to have you on board CSC. Glad to hear you got yourself an XUV AT. I had the pleasure of driving it for a few days and found it to truly complete the XUV500 as a model. Looking forward to your ownership report, it will definitely be a highly anticipated one.
Old 27th January 2016, 22:43   #4
CSC

Hey there, Tushar!
It was your comprehensive pictorial review that helped me choose the AT model finally. Thank you! Yes I am putting together my observations and intend to post them some time soon after my business trip out of the city.
CSC is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks