Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2016, 22:29   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hello Team-BHPians! My name is Anant Gupta, nicknamed Antu by friends. I'm 24 years old from New Delhi.

After 2 years of numerous attempts, I finally got the most awaited mail "Team-BHP membership APPROVED!". The feeling I got was equivalent to clearing UPSC exam! Being an IT guy, I tried all permutations and combinations for registering, some including such stunts which can't be posted in public forum.

My office mornings usually start with browsing the Team-BHP threads - Official car reviews are my favourite amongst all. I'm a Director by profession and a shutter-bug by passion.

My hobbies include photography, coding, listening soft music while driving and meeting new people.

My garage includes a 2005 Maruti 800 AC and a 2010 Honda City. Maruti 800 is a fun to drive car in Delhi's traffic. Talking about scratches and dents, one cannot avoid those in Delhi, maybe in the upcoming future the situation might get a little better.

You might be wondering about my handle - baby_antu. It's because "Dil to bachcha hai ji"

- Best Regards
Antu
baby_antu is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th January 2016, 22:41   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_antu View Post
Hello Team-BHPians! My name is Anant Gupta, nicknamed Antu by friends. I'm 24 years old from New Delhi.

- Best Regards
Antu
Welcome to the forum Anant!! Feels good to be in touch with a close friend, on TBHP too.

Do go through the rules and wishing you a happy stay here.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th January 2016, 22:45   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Welcome to the forum Anant. Nice to have one more member from Delhi area. Even I have joined recently and I am thoroughly enjoying the company of like-minded people here.

Wish you a pleasant stay on board!

Quote:
My garage includes a 2005 Maruti 800 AC and a 2010 Honda City.
Both cars are my favourites, third gen City and evergreen 800. An ownership log would be great, as I assume you would have had decent experience in both the rides by now.

Quote:
Maruti 800 is a fun to drive car in Delhi's traffic. Talking about scratches and dents, one cannot avoid those in Delhi, maybe in the upcoming future the situation might get a little better.
Scratches and dents are not a problem IMO. India is a developing country, cars are driven by humans and mistakes are natural. No need to worry about these small things, as all of us get insurance policies every year. And I can relate to your comment about Maruti 800's drivability. I had an Alto and no other car can match the all-round visibility and ease of driving of these 2 legends.
swift_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th January 2016, 23:34   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to team-bhp, Mr Gupta. Good to know that you still have the 800. It's a great car to drive in traffic clogged roads. Honda city is a fine car too. Wish you the best.
Captain Haddock is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed